Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

[Deck Showcase] Rock Stun Shaddolls (Oct 2016 OCG)

3 posters

Go down

[Deck Showcase] Rock Stun Shaddolls (Oct 2016 OCG) Empty [Deck Showcase] Rock Stun Shaddolls (Oct 2016 OCG)

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:08 pm

This here be the very deck I used for the [OCG Tournament] Stargazer Magician 16.9.1 ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) which follows the October 2016 OCG banlist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Even though Prediction Princess Shaddolls would have been a more powerful option overall, I saw Morphing Jar at 1 and Morphing Jar #2 unlimited, I just HAD to build a deck around them. lel.
With Shekhinaga being the most powerful Shaddoll Fusion monster after Winda and Construct...
And with Super Polymerization at 1...
This was the result.

Even though Armageddon Knight is limited (which is a real bummer), Mathematician at 2 kinda made up for it. Dump your Ddolls from the deck to get their desired effects. Which most of the time Shaddoll Dargon to pop backrow. Maybe a Hedgehog to search a Ddoll you need to the hand. Or you could dump Falco to activate his effect to set him if you already have a Ddoll in the grave.
You can even dump the Shaddolls in the grave using Foolish Burial.
Pretty straightforward stuff.

As for the rocks. Morphing Jar #2 if it goes off, REALLY screws up decks heavily reliant on special summons, high level monsters, spells and traps. if the opponent has many extra deck monsters on their field (excluding pends) they can't get a monster off of it leaving their field empty. And Monster Jar #2 eats away at the opponents deck as well. If it hits a high level monster, they don't get a face down monster off it either. I love this card.
Just be careful in this deck abouts shuffling your own Ddoll Fusions in.

Fossil Dyna is also really straightforward. Blasts the entire field of special summons including those summoned by Morphing Jar #2 when tis flipped face up. Then player can special summon while tis face up. Vanitys on legs.
Oh and your Ddolls effects go off being blasted by this guy so no worries there.

Catapult Zone to maintain a strong control field since I'm running Rock types here.. You don't want your own Morphing Jars or Fossil Dynas destroyed by battle. And can help protect your key monsters like Ddoll Winda. Golem Sentry usually serves as dump fodder here for the Catapults.

The rest of the cards are either staple and/or pretty straightforward.

Not my best deck, could use a lot of improvement.
But a strong control deck regardless.
Just wanted to showcase this. lel.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

[Deck Showcase] Rock Stun Shaddolls (Oct 2016 OCG) Empty Re: [Deck Showcase] Rock Stun Shaddolls (Oct 2016 OCG)

Post by Kiernan Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:29 pm

No Core?
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

[Deck Showcase] Rock Stun Shaddolls (Oct 2016 OCG) Empty Re: [Deck Showcase] Rock Stun Shaddolls (Oct 2016 OCG)

Post by Khina Bree Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:36 am

Not certain how Core would help this take on the deck myself.

I had to think a bit when dueling it last night. Pretty clever idea.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiernan Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:38 am

Core adds a Shaddoll Fusion to hand when milled with Morphing Jar #2. It's also not bad to draw, particularly with the field spell. Plus you can add it back with a Shaddoll effect if you already have a Shaddoll fusion in hand and don't really need another.
Kiernan
Kiernan
Coffee Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 5903

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame52960

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:42 am

Any changes I thought I should have done for the deck I can currently think of are to maybe include 2-3 Twin Twisters in the side deck and most definitely add in 1 Shaddoll Squamata into the main deck to assist with awkward openers where we don't have a Hedgehog in the grave. Dump Falco with Squamata's effect set Falco and I'd most likely get back that Squamata next turn.

You're absolutely right on the Shaddoll Core. My bad really.
Since this deck is as passive as it gets, the speed of Core suits this deck perfectly and can nab me more bullets/catalysts. And of course my choice in summoning any Ddoll using Core .-.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down