Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Pokemon Reborn; A Fun, Yet Challenging Fangame

Go down

Pokemon Reborn; A Fun, Yet Challenging Fangame Empty Pokemon Reborn; A Fun, Yet Challenging Fangame

Post by Yuuki Yuna Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:34 pm

So, this thread will probably just get ignored (like some of my other threads), but I really feel like a lot of people should know about this game. I know a lot of people like Pokemon, so if they want to play a Pokemon game that is very different from what they are used to, I am recommending this to them; Pokemon Reborn.

Now, you're probably asking "Why would I want to play this?" and the answer to that question is rather obvious if play it. Unlike the most recent Pokemon games, you have a reason to care about the story, because the story itself is good (I personally had no reason to care about the story in X/Y or ORAS until post-game, cause I liked Zinnia). But what I find most important is the game play itself. Ya know how in X/Y or in ORAS those games just seemed rather easy? Sure, they have their enjoyable moments (flying on a Lati twin is pretty cool), but they just aren't challenging enough. That's not an issue with Pokemon Reborn, cause the game is difficult and still enjoyable. Gym Leaders in this game are like milestones; they're hard to beat. And once you've beaten them, you feel like you accomplished something. In ORAS, you beat a gym leader whom you probably rolled, and moved on.

Here are some features of the game you can find on the download page: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/
Features:
-Massive, detailed world
-Amazing music by GlitchxCity
-All 18 Starters available
-All 721 Pokemon to be found (See which are in the current release here)
-Brand new Field Effect system!
-Current release playtime ~48+ hours
-Increased Shiny chance
-Customized Shiny Pokemon
-Visible IVs/EVs
-Quick-save
-Randomized weekly weather
-18 Type Gyms (13 in current release)
Yuuki Yuna
Yuuki Yuna

Magician Credits : 182

Back to top Go down