Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

ResonatingOctave's Resignation

Go down

ResonatingOctave's Resignation Empty ResonatingOctave's Resignation

Post by ResonatingOctave Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:58 pm

I want to open this with saying that I am not leaving the academy, I am just resigning from being a moderator. In light of recent events, I feel it is better for me to resign then to continue. Certain people feel as if I was handling my business as a moderator rather unprofessionally and that I was wrong in the sense that I shouldn't stand up for myself even if I am being attacked as a person. I won't name any names, because I do not wish for any bad blood between me and these people, but I am sure they are aware of who they are. Anyway, I want to say that I don't mean for any disrespect in the way I handle things, and if people want to take things I say personally, I can't control how they feel, but I would like to apologize to those who feel that way. I handle things on a situation to situation basis, so if you feel there is some bad blood between us, all you have to do is bring it up to me (preferably not while we are in the middle of some sort of debate, just so it doesn't get seen in the wrong way), and I am sure we can resolve it peacefully. I am sorry if I let anyone down because of the way I was as a moderator if there were certain standards I had to live up to, or if I am seen as a moderator who never actually did anything, and if that's how you view this, and you view this as growth for the academy, I cannot control that. Wow, this is really getting off topic at points, a'int it. Well, I probably should rap this up, I hope you all can understand why I am doing this. Thank you for understanding, and have a good one, till I see you next time (probably tomorrow or sometime soon, because I am still gonna be active, just not as a mod).
ResonatingOctave
ResonatingOctave
Pokemon Professor

Magician Credits : 810

Back to top Go down