Fare Thee Well MADA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fare Thee Well MADA

Post by Khina Bree on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:43 am

This is for those who were not present when I officially left.

I'm officially leaving the forum. Its clear that particular individuals around here have little desire to have me around, dislike my Gfx here, and in general are still young ones who will learn how the real world works. I hope it is at least kind to them.

My final words to those at the site.

Zaio, you're a legit bro and I hope to keep in touch on Skype with ya. Stay awesome.

a27theDemonKnight. You too are awesome. I love our talks together and hope we still chat in the future.

Stardog. I see you as a good friend, even if I did cause you grief. I am sorry for that.

Tormmentor, keep on being you mate.

The Doctor, you show a lot of promise. Hope you make something of yourself.

Arctic. You're not a terrible person, contrary to anything I may have implied.

Shadow. I've seen a lot of myself in you, as I said via Skype before. Guess we just can't see eye to eye though.

Linty. You've been one of the coler people here in my time on the site, but you've really changed in the last month or so. I hope you manage to go back to being yourself again.

Anyone I didn't mention by name, sorry it came to this but enough is enough. I'm not going to keep unnecessary stress in my life, let alone stress caused by those who do not appreciate my contributions or approve of my presence.

I'm not looking to stir up more controversy or leave snide remarks. MADA can be a great site if you let it, and in the end is all I really wanted. Did my actions go to far? Perhaps. Did I intend to cause turmoil or strife? Not at all.

See ya.

Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 823

Character sheet
Bounty150--
Notoriety15001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: Fare Thee Well MADA

Post by Lord Beerus on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:45 am

You still deleted every last thing that CSS was azmains. so you deserved what you got

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 232

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety000
Fame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:46 am

Aurora wrote:You still deleted every last thing that CSS was azmains. so you deserved what you got
Oh if you want those images just speak to Doge. He still has them on archive.

Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 823

Character sheet
Bounty150--
Notoriety15001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:49 am

The pictures? FCK THEM. its the CSS which was the biggest part because it cant be fully restored without the founder account

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 232

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety000
Fame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flint on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:50 am

If by "changed" you mean I won't be laid-back to how you disrespect users, enforce made-up rules that you base off of your emotions rather than reasoning, and overall be a toxic user then I don't want to be "normal" where I just stood aside and let that happen. If I changed, then I changed for the better.

If you have any concerns about MADA, don't hesitate to drop a PM to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Magician Credits : 7118
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
Bounty---
Notoriety---
Fame---

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:57 am

Dont let the door hit you on the way out, prick.

"Hidden in my heart, my passionate feelings are dreams of the future and the risk of death. The dream has began to move, with the limits already heard. The road leading to that place seems to me to bestruck with dazzlingly bright light." La-Vie, Freedom
Smash mains: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 116
Admins Comment : Pft. this guy's a Turkey.

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety2001
Fame000

https://black-whirlwind-acad.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top