Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Petition: Bring Back The Testing System

3 posters

Go down

Petition: Bring Back The Testing System Empty Petition: Bring Back The Testing System

Post by Lord Beerus Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:31 pm

Hello All Of MADA im here with the first Petition here at this wonderful place. Now I Made this topic to Address the Testing System. I Know people will say "oh but i like it without the testing system." Well thats just it without the testing system what else is there to do? Nothing but post and join tournaments Roleplay and other shit. But making the testing system go bye bye Has made it become a lot harder to get a staff position. Now With The Professors Being Already filled there is no other spot because the war commanders are locked as well. To be all honest even if you bring the testing system back the professors will also have to stay because of one reason. They Teach the students and the testers test the students. If you guys would like to See the testing system come Back Please Post this topic and say "I wish of the testing system back" then i will put your name on the topic. 

Signed,

Akaba Reiji

People Who wished for it back

Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Petition: Bring Back The Testing System Empty Re: Petition: Bring Back The Testing System

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:44 pm

I do NOT wish for it to come back becuse with the old testing system it was easier to single out bad players wich while i dont know if it happened could potentially lead to bullying, id rather not have it so that the risk of that happening goes away no matter how slight

Also there were many fewer times when anybody COULD test when we needed to do best out of 3 duels, some of us dont HAVE that mch time most days

And as to the thing you said about there only being "Nothing but post and join tournaments roleplay and other shit." well.... why did you even join if all of that "shit" is boring to you? that is what you do on a forum plus we do have the MADA monthly challenges (wich not ONE PERSON has done) and bounties (Wich people seems to have stopped doing)
There are things to do, more then on most places ive seen actually.

That is all.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Petition: Bring Back The Testing System Empty #AlteriorMotivesMuch?

Post by Khina Bree Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:20 am

Whew boy, where to begin here.

Testing has proven to be both inconsistent and inaccurate. A great many people preferred to "Auto-Dorm" prior to the Dorm System Reform, and that is essentially what the new system allows for anyway.

"Ranking" dorms against each other gave "higher" dorm members a sense of superiority which reflected in their attitude and in how they treated the others.

The "Testers" positions were never done away with, they were reassigned and renamed as Professors.

Akaba Reiji wrote: Well thats just it without the testing system what else is there to do? Nothing but post and join tournaments Roleplay and other shit.

You mean the things you join a forum to do in the first place?

Akaba Reiji wrote: They Teach the students and the testers test the students.

In the real world, a professor teaches and tests their students.

Akaba Reiji wrote:But making the testing system go bye bye Has made it become a lot harder to get a staff position.

From reading this, it is clear to me that you are merely seeking an opportunity to be a member of Staff. Otherwise your petition makes little sense to me.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Petition: Bring Back The Testing System Empty Re: Petition: Bring Back The Testing System

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down