Greetings Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings Everyone

Post by turbowray on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Hello my I'm Turbowray. My favorite type of deck is Elemental Hero. There always there to rely on their friends. Just like I am always there to rely on you, and you to rely on me. We can help each other get stronger. Discover our weaknesses, and become stronger to the point where we're the ones on top. So nice to meet you and mighty dueling everyone.
turbowray

Magician Credits : 4

Character sheet
Bounty
Notoriety
Fame

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings Everyone

Post by Flip Flapper on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:26 am

good to meet you

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3780

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum