Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Eternity- Prologue (Book/short story Idea)

Go down

Eternity- Prologue (Book/short story Idea) Empty Eternity- Prologue (Book/short story Idea)

Post by StardoostLegend Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:09 am

So I have an idea for a book/short story, here's how the prologue will go:

Thousands of years ago there were legends of a mythical and magical forest hidden within the woods. Flowers of vibrant colors, plants that illuminate the dark of night, and mystical herbs that have said to heal even mortal wounds. However, with all great treasures, comes a protector. Legends say that the forest was protected by deities of nature, god-like beasts that were created to protect this forest and its inhabitants.

One day, something had threatened to destroy the forest. What happened is still unknown to this day, but it was said that not even the guardians could stop them. The forest was brought down to ash and destroyed, a gift of nature had just been brought to rubble. The remaining survivors and deities remained to protect what little they had left, and made the land forbidden to anyone who dares set foot on it. Their fate remains unknown as well...

Now... many years later.

(MODERN DAY)

Scientific investigator Beatrice (I don't have a freaking last name for her yet XD) has been sent to a location in which several historic accounts point to were the legendary forest was to have been, only to find nothing but dead trees, black soil and snow. But surprises await her, deep, deep within this land...

StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum