Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Erebus Turbo/Hopeless Emperor deck profile February 2016 TCG/OCG

5 posters

Go down

Erebus Turbo/Hopeless Emperor deck profile February 2016 TCG/OCG Empty Erebus Turbo/Hopeless Emperor deck profile February 2016 TCG/OCG

Post by Kira Yoshikage Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:46 am

Hey everybody, I just wanted to bring y'all my take on Monarchs. I will say that the deck is extremely low budget, and probably the most consistent build to date. I made sure you could pick up the whole main deck for about $50 or less low rarity, as well. Note, this isn't quite the final build.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Monsters                     Spells                     Traps
----------                     -------                     ------
x3 Erebus                   x2 Dominion             x3 Prime
x3 Caius                     x3 Stormforth           x1 Escalation
x2 Mobius                   x3 Tenacity
x1 Angmar                  x3 Pantheism
x3 Edea                      x2 Destiny Draw
x3 Malicious                x1 Return
x2 Eidos                     x1 Allure
x2 Diamond Dude         x1 Foolish Burial
x1 Dark Armed Dragon

So, I decided to go with a Destiny HERO engine in an attempt to prevent bricking, and it has been working out far better than the Super Quantum engine did for muh Monarchs. Diamond Dude can mill Pantheisms, Tenacities, and so forth for outstanding consistency. Erebus and Stormforth out most problem monsters. DaD can be searched with Return, and dropped consistently. DDraw adds more consistency, along with Allure. Foolish and DDraw can pitch Malicious for more Monarch BSery, and Caius/Angmar are amazing in this variant. If you want the list to be TCG, I recommend cutting Angmar for maybe a Kuraz, Thestalos or Raiza. Mobius outs most immediate backrow threats as well.
Well, that's my take on the deck. I am open to any comments, criticism and suggestions!
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Erebus Turbo/Hopeless Emperor deck profile February 2016 TCG/OCG Empty Re: Erebus Turbo/Hopeless Emperor deck profile February 2016 TCG/OCG

Post by Arc V Yuto Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:22 pm

This got derped on by Yang Zing Zefra. Although I like the concept and how it's different that other builds of monarchs i've seen.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Erebus Turbo/Hopeless Emperor deck profile February 2016 TCG/OCG Empty Re: Erebus Turbo/Hopeless Emperor deck profile February 2016 TCG/OCG

Post by Lord Beerus Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:29 am

What i want to know is how the fuck shadow posted this O.o
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:30 am

I tried it out with mates, but i still like the pure monarchs. I mained them but they became boring so now idk what to play xD
Blue
Blue

Magician Credits : 249
Admins Comment : Glow expires on June 12th

Back to top Go down

Post by Flint Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:16 pm

Weird how Shadow posted on here with his IP banned.

I like the idea of Diamond Dude in this deck. Although sometimes it can be a complete guess when using his effect. I'd recommend Plaguespreader to purposely topdeck a Spell card from hand and then use Diamond Dude's effect if it wasn't for the fact that this is a Monarch deck and requires no extra deck so removing the option of synchro summoning. It can still be done but it's quite silly to have a Tuner and just sit there until it dies. One can say that Plaguespreader from grave can allow for fodder for tribute summoning. I'm thinking of making a Zombie Monarch deck now because of this idea.

I like the idea but the execuation can definitely be researched further.
Flint
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Magician Credits : 7074
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
BountyBounty---
NotorietyNotoriety---
FameFame---

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum