Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Compare_Viper: Yami Marik vs Yami Bakura

Go down

Compare_Viper: Yami Marik vs Yami Bakura Empty Compare_Viper: Yami Marik vs Yami Bakura

Post by Blade_Viper Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Hey, It's Blade again for another Compare_Viper. this time I'm looking at two villains of the duel monsters series of Yu-Gi-Oh. (Yami) Marik Ishtar and (Yami) Bakura Ryou.

let's start off with their goals in this anime and who is more successful.
Yami Bakura's goal in the anime is to gain a power that can stand up to the Egyptian Gods while Yami Marik's goal is to basically take revenge on the pharaoh. Bakura was waaaayyy more successful than Marik. Bakura almost destroyed the world while Marik couldn't beat yugi in a duel (to be fair neither could Bakura but we'll get to it later)

Decks: (I'm going off of Bakura's last deck)
Marik: Marik had a Immortal Torture deck. which was just a stall burn deck but with more fiends.
Bakura: Bakura in the last arc basically used a mill deck. forcing yugi to mill what seemed like a dozen cards a turn which was quite deadly.

Duels: this has to go to Marik. in the Battle City Finals arc Yami Marik only lost one duel (two if you count the four way duel) and had wins over Mai, Bakura and Joey.
Bakura lost the majority of his duels (the only one I remember him winning was the one against Bonz) with losses against Marik and the two yugis.

so. tell me what you think of them and who in your opinion is the better character. peace.
Blade_Viper
Blade_Viper
The Cleaner

Magician Credits : 170
Admins Comment : Glow Expires on 9/23/2016

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum