View previous topic View next topic Go down

ShiriKuso Test Results

Post by Flint on Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:18 pm

MADA Username: ShiriKuso
DN Username: Shiri The Duelist
Tester Deck: Graydle
Testee Deck: Ninja

Duel Status (0/15): He lost both games.

Consistency (0/20): I don't know what he was going for, a majority of the duel was either normal summon or set and then pass turn. No synchros or combos. Just normal summon and pass turn.

Siding (0/10): Didn't side anything.

Originality (10/10): Ninjas are uncommon to see.

Experience with the Deck (0/20): I saw no experiance from normal summoning and setting and then passing.

Ruling (0/10): 0/5

Adaptation (0/15): Couldn't adapt to anythin' thrown at him. In both games when he activated Swords of Revealing Lights, were destroyed every single time, and he was at the whim of Impact popping.

(10/100)

Supreme Arcanite (91-100)
Endymion (75-90)
Black Chaos (56-74)
Apprentice (0-55)

If you have any concerns about MADA, don't hesitate to drop a PM to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flint
Rank "S" Hero

Magician Credits : 7124
Admins Comment : Handsome. 10/10

Character sheet
Bounty---
Notoriety---
Fame---

Back to top Go down

Re: ShiriKuso Test Results

Post by ShiriKuso on Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:19 pm

I'm surprised i even got that score xD

Heyo, the names Shiri Kuso (Not my real name, just RP Characters name)

I tend to use either the less complicated decks with minimum effect usage or the Underhanded and sneaky decks (Such as burns or stalltraps)

ShiriKuso

Magician Credits : 10

Character sheet
Bounty
Notoriety
Fame

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top