Deck Building With Zach!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deck Building With Zach!

Post by HoennZach on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:05 pm

So on Monday I am planning on hosting a skype call and inviting members of MADA to deckbuild with me. The final result of the deck will be posted on here alongside notes that we take while playtesting it.

The deck I had in mind to build for this week was a Shaddoll Varient that focuses on using fusiond to punish extra deck usage (Pendulums) while also being able to push with synchros (have several different engines in mind) who is in?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 328

Character sheet
Bounty
Notoriety
Fame

Back to top Go down

Re: Deck Building With Zach!

Post by Arc V Yuto on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:41 am

This sounds interesting i'll consider helping build this Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]