Critique The Sex-Ed Artist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Critique The Sex-Ed Artist

Post by Khina Bree on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:10 pm

Hey all. Its me, Sketch. Similar to the thread Stardog made, I too wish to get the honest input from everyone.

What do you think of me? What do you think I can/should improve on? Is there something I do that really bugs you? Am I a pain in the ass at times?

I promise nothing you guys say will be held against you. I genuinely want to hear these opinions of me, so i can grow and get better. I wanna be the best admin possible for you guys.

Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 823

Character sheet
Bounty150--
Notoriety15001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: Critique The Sex-Ed Artist

Post by mimgrim on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:18 pm

Eh. Nothing that really bothers me in any major way, to be honest. Only thing really is that we have had some different view points in certain things, mainly in how we each view testing and what we each find to be fun to do. But nothing major and the time when you were a little rude about the whole testing thing you apologized the day after for it.

I will say that you have a bit of a tendency to overact when multiple people correct a piece of misinformation you said in the chat box (of which is most likely due to the nature of a chatbox) or when multiple people disagree with an opinion you mightg have and critique and explain why they think it is wrong (and then you play the "its my opinion" card as if that is justifiable enough reason for someone to not critique your opinion). But none of that is anything major and still like you despite those tendencies.

Got the Memo?

Magician Credits : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:39 pm

In the beginning I remember you as a member of MADA when you scored Blach Chaos. From what i remember you weren't the most active person as one most people on mada because during that time well people didn't wanna come on. I believe there was a period of time when you took a long break from mada but when you came back you were eager to help in anyway you could. Banners, Coding, and other stuff.
This was the time when i got to know you as a person and you were cool to hang out with. As time went by I ended up becoming a MOD here at mada after Head Admin Azmain stepped down leaving Shadowmaster67 in charge of the place putting me as member to MOD and A27 as MOD to Admin.

As time went by you were helping out even more at MADA and there came a point when the staff began looking for another MOD and we thought what better person to pick then Sketch and so it was done. Sketch became a MOD. As sketch started hosting Role Plays at MADA she became more well known and respected for the MOD title she was liked by everybody. Time went by and one day i come on and see her as a Admin now part of me was glad because she deserved it and part of me was pissed because for once she well was my boss. . . At first i didn't take to this well but i kept it inside as time went on more i became more how do i put this less thoughtful of others. . . . Later i ended up quitting my place as MOD (BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART) and became a normal member now i didn't take to this too well since well now she was leagues above me but i still thought i was better and then started by "arguments" at MADA which usually ended with a lot of people getting pissed at each other and usually ended with me getting well banned . . . .

In all i try to look up to the staff as guides but sadly that's not my style i like being looked up to which made me happy before if i do recall sketch saying she looked up to me when she was becoming a mod which made me well feel good. In all me and sketch have always had our differences more now than before but now as i write this i will try and look past that. And from i've seen in the chat before is she enforces the rules set upon by MADA. She takes action in chat to make sure it is a positive area for people to hang out in just as a Admin and MOD should. Recently tho i have saw a decrease in this.
Done with all the background.

Stuff to perhaps work on Give warning when an incident occurs in the chat. Really other than that I have no problem with you "other than all the times you've banned me Razz but that's past history". Sketch i'm glad I have had the pleasure of getting to know you and I am happy to call you my friend. The End.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 692

Character sheet
Bounty100--
Notoriety12501
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:05 am

Sketch, you are an incredibly proud, respectable, honest, and intelligent person. Only thing I have to say is that when you seem to be in a bad mood, all of MADA take on your mood. On the contrary when you are in a good mood, as is MADA. Your mood seems to control MADA and it can go both ways. Another thing I like to add is that you tend to let your pride control you. I respect that because you stand by your choices and can be very stubborn. I have a large amount of respect for you and find you to be a great admin for MADA.

RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1631

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety4421
Fame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by Satellite's Shooting Star on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:26 am

Honestly sketch your helpful usually nice lol, and pretty much the stuff the others said. The only thing is you dont like me but thats pretty much it.

Satellite's Shooting Star
Blue Eyes Master

Magician Credits : 31

Character sheet
Bounty
Notoriety3121
Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:47 am

good qualities? kind, inteligent, brings up good arguments for debates, responsible, hard worker, great roleplayer (whenever you make an RP i always take notes on what you do as game master and whenever your in an RP i always try to take notes on what your doign so that i may grow)

bad qualities? well you have a tendency to trying to correct my oppinions on certain questions wich is really anoying, i dont mind it when you correct me when i get my facts wrong though (unless im in a bad mood already) and i wouldnt mind getting my beliefs questioned and debate about them if it wasnt for them being called "Wrong" (the argument about the force) or "Bad" (the necromancy argument)
also when i try to bring in a new perspective on something you have a tendency to think im simply wrong without listening to what im saying (your not the only one who is doing this though) and i admit half the time what im saying is 100% pointless but it gets anoying when no one gives a damn about any other perspective of an argument then the one they are on
also this is again not something i simply find as a problem in you but i feel really uncomfortable with people casually writing some preety descriptive... intimate? (intimate may be to strong a word but i dont know a better one) things
havnt talked to you in a while but you got pissed quite easily during the last couple of times i saw you on chat (i havnt been very active on chat lately though) but its not like i cant relate so im really not one to talk here

sorry for bad quality having such a long description wich is really jsut about stuff i am anoyed at and not at more actuall flaws but it is only becuse 1. it needs more describing then the good qualities 2. a lot fo the stuff are things i have held pent up for some time so i wanna let it all out now

that said i do respect you a great deal, i still stand by what i said when you made that apology post a while back that i really look up to you much the same way as i look up to my real life brothers but since you asked me to state your bad qualities i just hope it will help, sorry that i couldnt point out more but these are the only one´s ive had any problem with

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3822

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:27 pm

Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 823

Character sheet
Bounty150--
Notoriety15001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Sketch, everything I about to say is from my heart.

I honestly can't imagine how MADA would be without you, or anybody here really. You are such an important part of this small little community of friends we've built together, you make the academy interesting with your events, you are lots of fun in the chatbox, and just overall a great person in my opinion. Sure your not perfect, but that's what makes us all interesting. No matter what happens or how you would decide to change, just stay true to yourself Sketch. Stay the person we've come to know ^3^

Also, this gif is a MUST see XD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3319

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12101
Fame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content