Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Mada HG II Announcement

Go down

Mada HG II Announcement Empty Mada HG II Announcement

Post by Rea Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:01 am

"Listen up! by request of word-bearer Beelzecath himself, I am to deliver to you an announcement...but that's no fun SOOOOO I invited a special guest instead!"

Screens everywhere in the arena changed from the events, or rather lack of events of the games, to a rather angry looking soldier

Mada HG II Announcement 250px-Soldier's_Stogie

"Stand at Attention Maggots! Due to your Weasel behavior, you weasels have forced the higher up to instate disciplinary action!

"From this point forward. if any of you Weasels or Maggots have gone at least 24 hours without a post, your out! done! your dead! Beelzecath will make sure to personally hunt down each and every one of you Maggots who break this ordinance!"

"At ease Maggots. DISMISSED!"

Mada HG II Announcement 3E8B409FCE50C7D6C0F750F9151CE032F130D493

The soldier gives a salute before the screens flash back to the games

"Heh Heh, soooo yeah, as our er...energetic friend has said, at special request of Beelzecath: anyone going 24 hours or more without a post in the hunger games will be personally hunted down and killed by beelzecath himself. BUUUUT of course no one should have to keep track themselves, we will have clocks... Special death clocks...that show the time left before someones 24-hour limit is up. as per special regulation these clocks shall be updated about every 4-12 hours...and if it hits 24...well start prayin..."

Disclaimer: a27 actually did tell me to make this post, this is actually happening, if you have any "OBJECTION!" 's...
well you know who to talk to.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Mada HG II Announcement Empty Re: Mada HG II Announcement

Post by Rea Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:16 am

Death Clocks as of November 27, 2015: 12:21 PM:

RogueShadow: 24 HOURS

Zaio Volnutt: 24 HOURS

Agent Xavier Beta Cuttflefish: 11 hours, reaches 24 hours at 11 PM PST on Nov 30.
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down