Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

FlashStatic's Test Results

Go down

FlashStatic's Test Results Empty FlashStatic's Test Results

Post by RogueShadow Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:33 pm

MADA Username: FlashStatic
DN Username: FlashStatic5
Tester Deck: Gk's for Testing
Testee Deck: Galaxy

Duel Status (5/15): It was a great match and you gained amazing ground in game 2. It went 2-1 in my favor after you ran out of cards that you could use.

Consistency (10/20): You ended up going negative on a couple plays and then sat on nothing for another few turns. This gave me too much of an advantage to climb back on. You were able to come back in game 2 but other then that the deck isn't very consistent.

Siding (0/10): A side deck is supposed to be cards that are used to counter your opponent. Putting in options that you want to try out defeats the purpose of having a side deck. I recommend asking someone how to fix this, or reading up on the current meta and side decks.

Originality (10/10): Galaxy is rarely used now adays, and the way that you played makes it completely new to me. On the other hand you only seemed to have 1 purpose in the deck. Therefore you weren't able to do much without getting to that ultimate goal.

Experience with the Deck (18/20): Very well known deck. You understand exactly what to do. I only removed points for having to remind of you Tiras detatch at the end phase. Well done.

Ruling (6/10): Well done on the rulings test!

Adaptation (5/15): I test by increasing my pressure based on how long the match goes on. You were able to get the upper hand in game 2. Unfortunately you had little control in game 1 or 3. I used Royal Tribute in game 3 and you were completely shut down afterwards. This also leads to my conclusion on your decks consistency of not being able to do much without an ultimate goal.

(36/100)

Apprentice (0-55)

I enjoyed the duel very much! Thank you for the fun match. Welcome to the Apprentice dorm and enjoy your stay at MADA!
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down