Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 10 Decks of November 9th 2015 Format.

+4
LightRook
Satellite's Shooting Star
Khina Bree
HoennZach
8 posters

Go down

Top 10 Decks of November 9th 2015 Format. Empty Top 10 Decks of November 9th 2015 Format.

Post by HoennZach Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:49 pm

I think it would be nice to see what everyone thinks the best decks will be this format as pendulums are becoming more relevant and the old power house decks are still playable.

My List
10. Mermails
9. PSY-Frames
8. Yang Zing
7. Nekroz
6. Burning Abyss
5. (Speedroid) Clownblade/PEPE builds (possibly)
4. Majespecters
3. Infernoid
2. Satellars
1. Kozmo
Now lets see what you guys think will be top 10 Smile
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 318

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Decks of November 9th 2015 Format. Empty Re: Top 10 Decks of November 9th 2015 Format.

Post by Khina Bree Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Kozmo
Majespecters
Necloth (they don't die)
Mermails
Tellars
Odd-Eyes/Magician
Madolche
HERO
Burning Abyss
Blue-Eyes (Just wait)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Decks of November 9th 2015 Format. Empty Re: Top 10 Decks of November 9th 2015 Format.

Post by Satellite's Shooting Star Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Raid-raptors
Raid-raptors
Raid-raptors
Raid-raptors
Raid-raptors
Blue-eyes
Blue-eyes
Blue-eyes
Blue-eyes
Blue-eyes
Blue Eyes Master

Magician Credits : 21

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety3121
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by LightRook Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Burning Abyss
Kozmos
Majespecters
Nekroz
Madolche
Qliphorts
Performapals
PSY-Frames
Mermails
Fire Fists
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:53 pm

Kaibaman wrote:Raid-raptors
Raid-raptors
Raid-raptors
Raid-raptors
Raid-raptors
Blue-eyes
Blue-eyes
Blue-eyes
Blue-eyes
Blue-eyes

So hilarious. #sarcasm
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by mimgrim Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:58 pm

I'm not going to list them in any particular order as that is just a practice in futility right now and there are a lot of factors to take into account for that and stuff.

Let's get some of the obvious stuff out of the way first.

Majespecter/Performage Majespecter (also known as MaPe) - Should be fairly obvious, None of them can be targeted or destroyed by the Opponent's card effects, all my Kirin are basically mini Stratoses, along with being Pendulum allowing for great mass summoning potential while also being able to tech in stuff like Wavering Eyes, Luster Dracoslayer, or Ignister and the like to add further consisitency or ways to handle problem decks. MaPe gets the consistency of Majespecters while also getting better spamming capabilities with things like Plushfire and another clowns to add more consistency and more mass summoning and able to get out cards to handle problem decks better, can even tech in Masked Chameleon to get to Ignister better.

Kozmo - Another obvious one, though one I feel is a tad overrated at times. Basically just a deck about getting big beaters and then floating down to weaker ones with each big one that gets sent to the grave and then start over again when it gets back to the weakest ones. Also has way to search out this stuff and recycle them to make them very consistent.

Pandulum Master/Magician/Magician Majespecter/Magician Performage - Once the structure deck comes out this is going to be another strong Pendulum deck in the meta because of just how damned consistent it is with search power and mass summoning and getting rid of problem cards on the opponent's field and is able to work with a variety of other decks such as Majespecters of Clows to add to the consistency.

These are going to be the big 3 most likely.

PePe will be a good deck even without Wizard but it won't be not at totally dominating levels like it will be in the OCG, but when/if TCG gets Wizard this is going to be the big deck no matter the format. It is just that broke. But even without Wizard the deck still has solid Consistency with search power combined with mass summoning and stuff. So still need to be prepared for it.

Burning Abyss are still really fucking good despite the hits (really just a slap on the wrist) as they still float for days upon days due to Dante still being at 3 while being able to tech in many unconventional cards while also having great search power and mass summoning capabilities still.

Tellarks are another deck that just got a slap on the wrist with RoTA being limited. Still have fantastic search power and able to set-up powerful fields easily with backrow to back it up. But they might end up falling out of the spectrum by being power creep'd still.

HERO aka Dark Law.dek will remain good because Dark Law is just plain stupid good in this format by making everything the opponent has go to the banished zone while still having good search power and summoning power. Although the RoTA limit did hurt it a bit since it did allow for Goblindbergh to be searched on top of the HERO but nothing major.

I'm coming up short with the last two decks to put. I would put Monarchs up here if it weren't for the fact they won't be coming out in January and the next list will probs be then or Feb so they most like will get little to no exposure to in the November 2015 format so I can't really list them. I guess I could have just divided between regular Majespecters and Mape and the like but meh, didn't seem like a big enough difference to do that and just enough to mention.

So you just get a top 8 from me. :L

mimgrim
mimgrim
Got the Memo?

Magician Credits : 604

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:14 pm

I heard here in the TCG they are ruling that Plushfire doesnt get his effect off Luster Pendulum Dracoslayer. If this is true then the deck isnt gonna be nearly as powerful
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxx Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:55 pm

it was ruled that way round one of ycs san jose but the head judge reversed his decision after the round and their have been topics on ajudification and other things saying that it does trigger
Jinxx
Jinxx

Magician Credits : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:19 am

See, I feel like PePe isn't going to be a big thing over here. Like, I have this gut feeling that by the time we finally get Pendulum Wizard, we'll already have a new banlist in place, and on that list will be something to hurt the Ariadna plays it does.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:22 am

I think they will be relevant at least w/o Wizard
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:32 am

PePe
Nekroz
Burning Abyss
Majespecters
Kozmo
Infernoids
Fluffals :3
Brilliant Madolches
Heros
PSY-Frames
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:27 pm

1. Pepe If they get wizard this one is obvious though even if they dont get it the deck still has plays to go for and with infinity coming out you can hope to see this deck do a lot.
2. Kozmo This one is obvious.
3. Majespcter Whats better than having a deck that cant be targeted or destroyed by card effects pretty much nothing. Only reason it isnt higher is because its backrow really doesnt do much vs the higher tier decks.
4. Tellarknights Still have everything they had and cuz triverrs a bitch along with this deck can start to main floodgates example Anti spell vs pend decks.
6. Infernoids Luck sack much
7. Fluffals Has great matchup and otks very fast
8. Mermail With the prince coming out it gives this deck a lot more power
9. Burning Abyss Even though its not top 2 anymore it can still do plenty having one of its most powerful cards fire lake still a thing it can blow out pendulum decks by taking out there scales and leaving nothing to be summoned.
10. Nekroz Not dead yet mofo's Smile

And #11 for the lolz Ice Barriers Razz
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinxx Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:40 pm

sketch my buddy and i already worked out a few no wizard pepe lists and its still pretty overpowering
Jinxx
Jinxx

Magician Credits : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by HoennZach Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:53 pm

Overpowering wouldnt be the word I use for it, but I do think the deck is going to top a few events.
HoennZach
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum