Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Arena Section: Gaia Fields

+4
Rea
Akaneia
RogueShadow
Khina Bree
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Arena Section: Gaia Fields - Page 3 Empty Arena Section: Gaia Fields

Post by Khina Bree Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arena Section: Gaia Fields - Page 3 Madahg10
A vast, open plain with tall grass as far as the eye can see. These meadows boreder the Dew Drop Sea, Lily Swamps, Azure Mountain, Scarred Desert and the Kein Ausgang Labyrinth.

Warrior- and Beast Warrior-type monsters receive a 500 ATK and DEF increase when dueling here while Spellcaster- and Psychic-type lose 500 ATK and DEF.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Arena Section: Gaia Fields - Page 3 Empty Re: Arena Section: Gaia Fields

Post by Rea Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:38 am

as Xavi approaches the forest, he catches sight of it first hand. the sight of the charred trees and an even stronger smell of ash...his legs suddenly fail. he is unable to stand and can only sit on the ground, wondering what kind of sick evil person would torch such a beautiful forest.

Who... who would do... such a horrible thing... too burn all this... for what? for a display of power? to spite the GM's? or simply for their own twisted amusement?

if one could hear the voice speaking, each option would be separated by sobbing.

who... why... there was... so much life, some of it... didn't even deserve... to die... not even...in this horrible a way...

its just... raw massacre...

no... this... this was... w-w-was... murder... an entire ecosystem of beauty... gone...

I...don't even know what to say... (wow, even you...even you have been broken... I didn't even know you had such an appreciation of nature...)

that's right... you don't know... how much I secretly loved this place... how much I love forests... and how much it hurts me to see humanity defile them like this... this... THIS! THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I KILL OTHER HUMANS! BECAUSE! ALL! THEY HAVE DONE! IS RUIN EVERYTHING! THEY! TOUCH!

once again if one could hear this discussion, the current voice would be yelling...loudly...like... ear-deafeningly loud.

BECAUSE... everything... all they do is destroy...

at this point, the voice has just broken down into endless sobbing, and his outside actions are reflecting; hes curled up on the ground, borderlining tears... one doesn't need to imagine the rest of the scenario...
Rea
Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:07 pm

Xavi stops, and gets up,

ok maybe we should...stop and rest somewhere...preferably not in the view of the fore-

No, we will rest in the burned forest... it will remind me... why I fight, why I am what I am.

but you have been deluding yourself for a very long time, can't you see, like out of everyone... with all of those people out there, how many of them...actually know of you, the other side, the other half? people just know us as "the one whose had his mind drastically altered by an electrocuting accident" but its deeper... you know it goes deeper, but your denying it so much, you've bought into that story. you are not the mind altered one, YOU ARE...well you know what you are...I don't really need to say it. So stop it, get out of this...this...FUNK, get your head in the game!

I...

Listen, its time we strategized, you saw that tornado over the city right? and that doofus, Kaji, ran right to it, most likely judging by the feel in the air; he died, badly.

he...died? like, probably a painful...bloody... GLORIOUS Suffering♪

YES! Your back! now listen, whatever is in that city, it is Angry, and it is evil, and probably POWERFUL, so hows about we find a way to bait it to that mountain over there? im sure every remaining tribute is on that mountain...so hows about we go arrange a little slaughter, hm?

Yes. Yes♪ the bloodshed will be glorious! oooh I LOVE it when you think this way♪ you should do this more often♪

aaaaaand its gone again...
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:33 pm

(Well Well, it seems you actually took the bait, Good. You were getting too free, too...emotional. We don't need emotions here, wee need insanity, slaughter, manipulation... and you were so easy to manipulate it was almost laughable. "puppets of the games," HA! too too easy, you were straying from your...our puppet role. Gotta keep the crowd and the GMs entertained after all~)

(hmph, I saw what you did there with that little "speech" thinking you can manipulate ME! Buuuut I'll play along anywaaaay, gotta ham it up for the games after all~)
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:15 am

As Xavi meanders towards the forest...

hmm...no...no I don't like this. im getting serious vibes from the forest right now...maybe its like the forest is alive...but we gotta make a detour...

oh come on...whyyyyyyyyy?

Because...them vibes... are a major no... but where can we move from here?

we could always go back to that pretty ocean! oh wait, or we have that little mountain over there, or oh wait-

I got it! the Desert!

the...desert? but its all sandy and yucky, an scorpions and tarantulas! >.<

bear with me here, the desert...its abandoned yes? so if anyone wants to try and hunt US down, we can lurk in the sand while they wear themselves out, while we loop around the mountain, or maybe see if that Kaji fool died.

but...but... oh alright...

with one voice completely unable to argue. Xavier changed course to the scarred desert.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:59 am

Meandering His way towards the desert...

you know what, lets make this interesting...way more interesting, lets throw them all for a loop...ALL of them.

He makes a borderline U-turn and makes for the Azure mountain, giggling maniacally to himself...

"yes yes, lets throw them all for a little loop, lets bring them to ussss... let us bring the prey...we shall plan the greatest slaughter..."  
He(She?) mutters like an insane person.

"we shall see them all burn...every last one...shall burn!

(oh great, now they've done it. great, just goddam great...well I hope whatever poor sap that climbs up this mountain is ready to deal with...THAT...oh boy, were all toast until the bloodlust dies down...)
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:48 pm

(I swear, these idiots don't know what they've unleashed...they don't...they don't they don't theydonttheydonttheydont)

The voice was becoming relatively panicked,

(I swear, gotta halt our progress, gotta stop us somehow, gotta...I gotta...

The now partially crazy tribute trips on a rather large rock and falls...

(Oooooook...that works...I guess...)

meanwhile outside the tributes mind:

"Ow, piece of...Rock! *sigh* uuuugh I know exactly you were wishing this onto me, you wont slow me down!"

one of his legs randomly gives out causes him to fall onto the ground

"...well played...you lousy sane mind...but since I DO get the message your sending, I GuESS we can probably loop around the mountain"

he begins a long trek to loop around the base of the mountain, to inspect it from all angles.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:03 pm

After the dust cloud cleared and the tribute had not come closer, Jason approached Xavi. Once he was in range he yelled, "OHHHHHH XAVI!" He then hurled his spear and hit Xavi in the leg once he turned around, stopping him from trying to run away. "I've been looking all over for you. You're first on my list, lets duel!"
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Magician Credits : 1611

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:42 pm

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine~ if you REALLY insist..."

He slowly takes the spear out of his leg, and uses it as a crutch and limps closer to Jason...

"but let me tell you one little secret~"

He leans closer and whispers right into Jason's ear...

"Next time...go for both legs~"

he drives the spear sideways through one of Jason's legs, and angled it so as it exited one leg it pierced his other foot and entered the ground.

and as a grand insult, He slaps Jason, right across his face. and he takes the list of tributes beelzecatch gave him, and looks at it.

"oh, and by the by, you REALLY shouldn't go out of order on your lists, it tends to displease the ones who make them, y'know? maybe you should go for that HERO Fellow. im sure he'd enjoy your company~

as he stands up to limp away... he slaps Jason again, from the other side of his face, hard enough to probably make him dizzy for the next couple minutes.

"Bye Bye for now~

he leaves that last remark hang in the air as he limps around the mountain, ready to make his next move...

as Xavi leaves jason in the dust, he swears he can faintly hear a song... this song to be exact: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkTb9GP9lVI
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:15 am

OOC: Seriously whats with the auto hits?? yes i know that there are others that performed this but come on, i have to put my foot down as we are coming to an end. I'm sure you are aware that performing an auto hit in any shape or form is a violation of Rp rules. Seriously doing this is just delaying the end of the HG even further considering that we all want it to end it real soon.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
The Iron Prince
The Iron Prince

Magician Credits : 7307

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame253050

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:59 am

Jason pulled the spear out of his leg, wincing in immense pain. Luckily he had curled his toes and Xavi didn't hit his actual foot, just the tip of the shoe.

"Two can play at that game!"

Jason threw the spear as Xavi was limping away, hitting him right in the other leg. Xavi fell, Jason limped over to him and twisted the spear. Listening to Xavi scream in pain.

"I said let's duel! Now lets duel! HAHA"

Jason said, laughing like the Joker after Batman locked him in Arkhum Asylum. Jason pulled out his duel disk and said one thing before Xavi was FORCED to accept the challenge due to his position.

"How did you know about my list?!"
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:20 am

He only shift around until he is in a comfortable sitting position,

"Hmmmmmm~ Just a hunch, figured that Orc would eventually send out a hitman. and to be honest, judging by potential hitmen it was either You or Mr. Dragon Slayer~"

He folds his hands onto his lap

and you must TRULY be very dense to not realize MY grand scheme at the moment~

He waits for the response

"Well, ask. I know you want to know~
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:49 am

"I don't care for your grand scheme! I care about my new found power, you lowlife."

Jason twisted the spear again.

"...And what persay do you have that can grant me my power?"

Jason shot a wicked smile at Xavi, sitting pinned to the ground.

"Answer wisely and we may be able to join up, with me gaining power, and you doing whatever it is you so well please away from me."

Jason waited for Xavi's response.
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:10 am

"Simple, you REALLY don't want ME do you? you want at the seeker, who has hidden himself away, has he not?

Xavi keeps a very good poker face,
Arena Section: Gaia Fields - Page 3 Poker-faceplz

"Aaaaaaand since the seeker had decided to rise because no one was murdering each other, it only stands to reason...both of us, can bait him out. Be it purely through sitting here stalling, or one of us fakes the other's death, and the uh "Victor" so to speak, gets to go at the seeker with all his/her might. of course Mr. Hero is a rogue factor. buuuut by the time he gets here we'll more or less have the remaining living beings grouped here, you kill the seeker, mr hero comes, you get him, then you get the easy sweep off me at the end. Everybody wins...so to speakor at least, it benefits you greatly anyway."

He tilts his head sideways ever so slightly

"and besides, judging by the Orc's hitlist, he wanted us facing off in the finals, and we don't want to disappoint him with a premature duel do we~"
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:47 am

A clap of thunder sounded and a bolt of fire struck the fields creating a ring of inferno around the two as the quarreled. A single word could be heard whispering in the wind around them..."Duel..."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:53 pm

Xavi's poker face intensifies.

"it would do us well an good, to not pay any mind to these games the seeker is trying to play. He cant outright murder everyone as he pleases, being bound by the arena rules. last we saw the GM is out of commission, beaten and unconscious, and right now I think Mr Orc is currently panic mode and cant do jack at this moment in time. its an endurance game, are you man enough to tank this?"
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueShadow Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:06 pm

"Oh, but I like this game, I can kill and maim with no consequences!"

Jason's eyes showed a red glow in them. Almost like blood. He smiled licking his lips. He leaned in and whispered into Xavi's ear. Then he stood over Xavi's body and yelled.

"Let us duel and I can move on to my next victim."
RogueShadow
RogueShadow
True Shadow Dragon
True Shadow Dragon

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety4421
FameFame50010

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:09 pm

as Xavi stands triumphantly over Jason...

"Well you were THE life of the party, hope we can do this again sometimes~"
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:24 pm

The flames die down slowly.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:31 pm

"hmmm, i'd better vacate the premises...and quick, something angry will be incoming...and I need to speak to Mr. Seeker after all~

Xavi only takes a center to turn back to Jason, and took two DM's, but didn't have the time to look before running off into the sunset,  

"where are you Mr. Seeker, come out come out wherever you are, we need to have a little discussion~
as he makes his way off into the distance, presumably either going for the forest or the ocean.
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:55 pm

As Xavi looked about, something in the air would catch his eye. It looked like a card...falling from the sky.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:57 pm

"oooh, what is-

NO YOU IDIOT DONT TOUCH IT IT MIGHT BE-

"GIMME!"

he does a leap into the air to snatch the object

...a trap...
Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:01 pm

The card he now held was
Spoiler:
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rea Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:07 pm

I told you it was a trap!

no you didn't~

I JUST- *sigh* well wherever this infernal card is going to take us, it better be good

Rea
Rea

Character sheet
BountyBounty2--
NotorietyNotoriety30201
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down