Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh League :D (Only a idea)

5 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh League :D (Only a idea) Empty Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh League :D (Only a idea)

Post by Princess Kenny Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:23 pm

So this use to be a thing back when I had my own clan and forum. I combined the universes of Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon into one event known as the Yu-Gi-Oh league. So basically its a event thats played by the card game Yu-Gi-Oh but with the Pokemon League from the first generation.

So how it goes is that we have 13 chosen duelists each with there own separate role in the league. We have our eight gym leaders, The Elite Four, and the League Champion. The League Champions name and deck will be a secret for in the first pokemon game we didnt know that there was a league champion before us (till we figured out that fucker Blue (or Gary) took the damn title first)

The eight Gym leaders and the Elite Four names will be posted. The eight gym leaders will then be assigned a deck type given by the organizer of the event. Then the leaders will make up a deck based on the type they were given and then are able to choose a name for themselves based on the deck type they have without giving up what they're actually playing. Like for example Trajix the flame wielder or Demon the dark saint (There Demon. I used you as a reference. You may feel special xD). The Elite Four however will use a deck of their own choosing while still following the current Yu-Gi-Oh format. The order of the gym leaders is established by the event organizer.

When the league is formally established then the duelists who wish to compete in the Yu-Gi-Oh league can begin there epic quest of dueling. League Duelists will build and use decks of their choosing following the current Yu-Gi-Oh format and the league rules.

Now the rules for fighting the gym leaders are simple. League Duelists are to duel the gym leaders in order. No cutting the order of who you duel. If you lose to the gym leader then you must wait a day before dueling the gym leader you lost to again. If you beat a gym leader then you may continue on to the next gym leader if the next leader is available.

Once the league duelists reach the Elite Four then the rules change. If a league duelist challenges the Elite Four then they must beat each member one by one in the order they are set in AND the league champion with no rest. If they lose they must start over starting with the first member of the Elite Four and must wait a day before challenging the Elite Four again.

If a league duelist becomes victorious over the current League Champion then they are crowned as the new League Champion. But the event doesnt end there. Everything still continues but the new League Champion must defend his title from challengers. If the former league champion wishes to reclaim his/her crown then they must start from the very beginning starting with the first Gym Leader.

The rules of which decks are banned and are able to be used will be established if this idea goes through.

So there ya have it yall. Again it is really one of my best ideas for a event and it has so far received alot of positive reviews. Just tell me what yall think and for the higher ups let me know what yall think and if this can go through. Any suggestions to the idea are more than welcome.

Thanks for reading Very Happy

Princess Kenny
Princess Kenny

Magician Credits : 24

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh League :D (Only a idea) Empty Re: Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh League :D (Only a idea)

Post by Lord Agonius Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:44 pm

10/10 idea made me rock hard....
Eh it's a great idea and hope it'll become a real thing.
Lord Agonius
Master Archineer

Magician Credits : 1954

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh League :D (Only a idea) Empty Re: Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh League :D (Only a idea)

Post by Lord Beerus Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:12 pm

If this becomes something count me in Very Happy
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:58 pm

If the league is meant to be a challenge, i think you'll be hard press to find 13 people qualified as gym leaders and elite 4 and then people who are capable of beating those 13. I'd say their are maybe a dozen semi-competitive-competitive players in Mada atm. I think a league would be an awesome idea, I too have suggested before. I just don't think the current member base is enough to sustain a league unless it ends up a joke where anyone can easily beat it. To actually sustain a decent "Mada League" we need to put a serious effort into recruiting.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Magician Credits : 363

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh League :D (Only a idea) Empty Fix the ladders

Post by Stardog Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:23 pm

This is already an idea that existed among the administrators. We wanted to establish a Pokemon League first and then a YGO League.

Link to the Pokemon League. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As far as why this idea hasn't been acted upon yet, mostly a busy schedule with Sketch, Lint and myself. And Demon has a lack of a computer to use and has been accessing MADA with a phone. This idea will still take a while since we all have a busy schedule.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down