Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

To the new players.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To the new players.

Post by Kira Yoshikage on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:17 pm

Hey guys, I know many of you already know me, but this is for the newer players. I'm Shadow, one of the co-founders of this fine establishment, Synchro teacher, and admin. I hope to see you all often! I'm generally easy to get along most of the time Razz and I'm always up for a friendly duel unless I'm busy Very Happy Just please don't use anything meta against me, I don't like the current format or how the tier-1 scene is looking in the future. P.S., I love Blackwings, X-Sabers, Synchrons, Infernity and Six Samurai. Other honorable mentions: Raid Raptor, Performapal, Galaxy, HERO's, Noble Knights and Furnimals
~Shadowmaster67

"Hidden in my heart, my passionate feelings are dreams of the future and the risk of death. The dream has began to move, with the limits already heard. The road leading to that place seems to me to bestruck with dazzlingly bright light." La-Vie, Freedom
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Smash mains: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 116
Admins Comment : Pft. this guy's a Turkey.

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety2001
Fame000

https://black-whirlwind-acad.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: To the new players.

Post by Kira Yoshikage on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:52 pm

This post is going to be locked to avoid any further necro-posting on it.... -_- Read the post dates before commenting on it.

"Hidden in my heart, my passionate feelings are dreams of the future and the risk of death. The dream has began to move, with the limits already heard. The road leading to that place seems to me to bestruck with dazzlingly bright light." La-Vie, Freedom
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Smash mains: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 116
Admins Comment : Pft. this guy's a Turkey.

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety2001
Fame000

https://black-whirlwind-acad.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top