Deck Building Contests

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deck Building Contests

Post by HoennZach on Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:13 pm

This is an Idea I been thinking of for a long while now and I think that every month or every other month
It would be a fun challenge to encourage players to try out decks they may not have experimented around with in the past and the results would be judged on creativity and overall deck structure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HoennZach
Sharpened Snake

Magician Credits : 328

Character sheet
Bounty
Notoriety
Fame

Back to top Go down

Re: Deck Building Contests

Post by Khina Bree on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:49 pm

I approve

Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 823

Character sheet
Bounty150--
Notoriety15001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Something that I'm not good at. I usually have to ask Sketch for help when it comes to deck ideas. But, slowly, I've been getting better at doing them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1855

Character sheet
Bounty
Notoriety
Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content