Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

[Star] Card of the Month #1

Go down

[Star] Card of the Month #1 Empty [Star] Card of the Month #1

Post by Stardog Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:12 pm

I've shafted the Card of the Week since having to think of a good tech card every week was becoming difficult. I've switched it from "Card of the Week" to "Card of the Month". Anyways, here to kick off the brought back segment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"This turn, any monster sent to the graveyard is removed from play instead."

If your deck cannot take full advantage of Macro Cosmos or Dimensional Fissure, this card is also a fantastic option. It is basically a one-turn Dimensional Fissure. You'd most optimally want to activate this on your opponent's turn. Cards that are great to activate this against are the Shaddoll Fusion cards, the Nekroz Mirror cards, Fire Hand & Ice Hand, Fire Lake, Yang Zing, Mermails in general,  and Qliphorts since they will be banished instead of going back into the Extra deck.

Obviously Macro Cosmos and Dimensional Fissure are better since they last longer than 1 turn but this card specifically is for decks that also have a hard time with Macro Cosmos and Dimensional Fissure on the board. As previously said, you'll most optimally want to activate this on your opponent's turn in response to a play that requires the graveyard. This also affects yourself which is more of a reason that you don't want to activate this on your turn.

I'd personally give this card a consideration for the side deck, I have this in a couple of my own side decks.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down

[Star] Card of the Month #1 Empty Re: [Star] Card of the Month #1

Post by Stardog Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:46 pm

I'd like to make a formal thank you to Sketch for adding this portion to the sidebar.

Thank you Sketch. Not only for this bad for everything you do on MADA.
Stardog
Stardog
Number 17: The Star

Magician Credits : 7126

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety30
FameFame

Back to top Go down