Hi 10chars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi 10chars

Post by mimgrim on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:42 pm

So I found this site a couple of days ago in my searching of looking for a decently active Yugioh site that I could also like and this place seemed promising. And after a couple of days of lurking I decided to join and see how things go.

Tag is mimgrim but you can also call me Memo (or anything else you want as I don't really care). There was a point I use to be really into the Yugioh TCG but I ended up taking a hiatus from it, somewhere in the middle of Dragon Rulers format/shortly after Spell Books/Prophecy got hit pretty hard, for almost a year I think. Ended up coming back (obviously), around the time BAs and Shaddols were really big (but before Nekroz was a thing and when Qlis were starting up somewhat) but was on a off-on basis because I didn't care for the format all that much and was disappointed that I couldn't seem to get my Chaos Piper deck working good like I had it working when I left and could really only play my Madolches anywhere effectively as the new stuff confused me/overwhelmed me a bit.

A friend in real life then ended up sparking my interest back in Yugioh and I started getting more consistent in playing again but then DN stopped working for me for a couple of months which put a dent in things. But it finally started working again about a month or so ago I would say. And I've been getting my groove and comfort with this game back from when a I left and stuff.

Still not the biggest fan of how the format is, or rather not a fan of how it promotes basically one type of play-style and only that play-style and it being a play-style I'm not a fan of that much. But I'll live and be stubborn and still try to play the way I want/like to play. Basically my preferred play-style is a sort of passive-agressive style, basically I like to play the grind game until waiting for the opportune moment to pop-off, a play-style that is rather inconsistence in this format, comparatively at least.

Currently the thing keeping me the most interested are Ritual Beast because they can play that kind of play-style in the current format to a certain extent, still runs into consistency problems though,although it isn't their optimal build (which is more to be in line with the other decks of the format) but I'm not a big fan of that build.

Outside of Yugioh I'm into competitive Smash Bros, mostly Project M but I will occasionally go to a Smash 4 event and I'm wanting to get into Rivals of Aether really bad but am unable to get it, and have an account on Smashboards (under the same tag but I am far far far from known, I'm a bad nobody).

TL;DR Hi!
mimgrim
Got the Memo?

Magician Credits : 500

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi 10chars

Post by The Doctor on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Welcome to MADA! Enjoy your stay!

Impersonator Doctor at your service, every day at what ever time I am in the chat box xd
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 262
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
Bounty0
Notoriety11
Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:00 pm

what doc said, welcome to MADA

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3812

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Greetings. Welcome to MADA.