Yugioh Role play sign up!

Post by Flip Flapper on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Well its the sign up for the role play and sign up like below here

Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Aperance:
Backstory:
Personallity:
Family: (NPCs that are family to your character, made up by you and they do not need to be described further in this sheet)
Friends and others: (made up NPCs by you who your character knows that is not family, can be friend or foe or neutral, same as with family)
Affiliations: (optional but if your with a duel school or organization its here)
Relations: (to the other characters)

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3812

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: Yugioh Role play sign up!

Post by The Doctor on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:57 pm

Name: Alex
Nickname: None
Deck: Skull/Artifact Servants
Appearance: Black hair, small, white shirt, blue jeans
Backstory: Alex loved dueling, and always loves it. He was normal, but then something changed him. One day, he stopped being himself. He just became an outcast. It was like his soul changed, but his heart did not. He was always nice, even if he secluded himself from society. Then, he went to Duel City. He was considered a small criminal, due to him stealing some food and pissing off people to steal their stuff, but he was nice to all, even if he didnt seem like it.
Personallity: Nice, Sweet, always takes chances to steal, loves animals, and is scared of most people, thinking they are undercover cops trying to kill him.
Family: (NPCs that are family to your character, made up by you and they do not need to be described further in this sheet)
Friends and others: No family, and no friends.
Affiliations: None
Relations: None

Impersonator Doctor at your service, every day at what ever time I am in the chat box xd
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 262
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
Bounty0
Notoriety11
Fame

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top