Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Do you belief in Bigfoot

2 posters

Go down

Do you belief in Bigfoot Empty Do you belief in Bigfoot

Post by LightRook Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:48 am

This is another conspiracy theory that well has gone back for years upon years and it is if Bigfoot is real or not. Well I belief that he is real because look at some of the facts, there are places in North America that have yet to be completely explored and anything could be living there and we would not even know it, another fact is that there are species that are being discovered everyday and maybe one day the Bigfoot species would be discovered, and the last fact that I am doing is that there have been many videos and prints taken over the years granted yea some of them are fake but what about the ones that have no real explanation for, it could quite possibly be Bigfoot. Those are just some of the facts but there are many more out there and well I don’t know them all.

So as you can see this one is about Bigfoot and if he is real or not and well I think he is because of what I put in the above paragraph so yeah like in the above paragraph I said “There are many facts out there” about if Bigfoot is real or not and well some of those facts are a little out there and some are good hard evidence but the real question is, is he ever going to be captured or are people just going to continue making videos and “Traps” to supposedly capture him granted I don’t think he should be captured because well he hasn’t done any harm to anyone and if he has it is only to protect his home from people who are going to either A. destroy it or B. kill him. I also think that the people who are supposedly looking for Bigfoot are just faking half the stuff they do because I was watching this one show called Finding Bigfoot and honestly I couldn’t take that show seriously at all (no offense to the people who watch that show) and the reason I couldn’t take that show seriously is because of these reasons. One reason is because look at how many seasons they have been trying to find him yeah quite a few and have they ever caught him on camera or a picture on that show well no and if they have good for them. Another reason I can’t take that show seriously is the fact the howling stuff they do in it I mean come on really lets just howl it up in the middle of nowhere and the supposed howls they get back I think are people in the woods who have a pre-recored track to play after a certain amount of howls.

Ok now that that part is out of the way lets continue on. About 1-2 weeks ago I was watching a show about Bigfoot which I can’t recall the name of but I think it was something like UFOS and Bigfoot and on the show they were talking about how every time UFOS or Bigfoot are seen people seem to see the opposite like if they saw Bigfoot, they would also see a UFO but if they saw a UFO they would see Bigfoot and they were talking about how Bigfoot is some kind of alien species thing that is only around for a certain amount of time before getting back in his ship or something and I was sitting there like “uh ok that never heard that before” and was thinking “ok so every time I see an unusual light in the sky I should think Bigfoot is around” but hey that could something, Bigfoot could be from another planet and that he is a alien races scout for something we never know. These last 2 theories are that he is a chimp or monkey that is really evolved or that he is a really hairy person and honestly I have heard both before and I don’t agree because number 1 if he was a chimp or monkey I think he would be in a tree or something granted I could also see him not being in a tree because of how big he is but still, and number 2 is that I highly doubt he is a really hairy person I mean come on every time people have seen him he has only made grunting noises but ok that is another thing he could be a really hairy person who don’t know how to speak but I really don’t agree with that but it is a possibility and anything is possible in this world and the worlds out there in space.

Well that is the second conspiracy theory for the week and now I am all caught up for the week and yes I am going to put this in, I know it could have been better so don’t tell me it could be better not trying to sound like a well you know (not going to put a cuss word in because there may be little kids reading I never know) anyway I am running out of ideas to do so if you want me to do one that you know I will do some research on it and I will do it so yea next week could be one that you guys suggest you never now mainly because I have only 2 conspiracies left and I don’t really want to do them because of the issues that could a rise so if you want to know what they are you can PM me and tell me if I should do them but I won’t do them until I get enough people to say ok, so yea thanks for reading my theories and stay tuned for next weeks which could be one of yours.
LightRook
LightRook

Magician Credits : 2463

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Do you belief in Bigfoot Empty Re: Do you belief in Bigfoot

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:07 am

this is one of the few theories i have never enjoyed nor belivead, the reason why is becuse i feel like bigfoot is to suspiciously like a bear in how they describe him, granted bears usually walk on all four but still
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down