Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick?

5 posters

Go down

pick one

if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick? ZA70T8J40%if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick? TlGsDiP 40% 
[ 2 ]
if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick? ZA70T8J60%if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick? TlGsDiP 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick? Empty if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick?

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:01 am

same as title says, for me it is a though choice becuse ghouls have to worry about everything, CCG agents, other ghouls ETC. no really its like the entire world is set to killing them but most importantly... they can only eat humans, yea i wouldnt be able to enjoy a frigging cake or a toast

CCG has the downside off them fighting ghouls, thing is ghouls are physicly superior in every possible way and even if you train yourself to the peak you will be the underdog so you have to fight dirty and outsmart them, wich im all for but at the same time if you face a ghoul who is smarter then your boned

so though call but i have to say CCG becuse they can enjoy food and dont have to worry about being discovered
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick? Empty Re: if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick?

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:10 am

I'm not going to say no to Evolution. I will choose to be a Ghoul
It becomes Survival of the Fittest. And for biological supremacy such is this. Becoming creatures who run on gluttony itself. Resorting to cannibalism does not seem to be that bad a sacrifice to me.
The illusion of safety is gone. Hunt or be hunted. You get to live in the now. How far up on the food chain can you go before you are slayn?
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick? Empty Re: if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick?

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:14 am

A27theDemonKnight wrote:I'm not going to say no to Evolution. I will choose to be a Ghoul
It becomes Survival of the Fittest. And for biological supremacy such is this. Becoming creatures who run on gluttony itself. Resorting to cannibalism does not seem to be that bad a sacrifice to me.
The illusion of safety is gone. Hunt or be hunted. You get to live in the now. How far up on the food chain can you go before you are slayn?

the way you aid all that made me wanna change my vote to ghoul XD
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:21 am

Ah my good sir
Something like this is a childhood dream of mine ever since the very first time I experienced the Zerg at a very young age.
This is but a similiar path of biological advancement
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:31 am

I mean i would be a ghoul just so i can eat people and not feel guilty about it later.....
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:39 am

if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick? Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

I choose agent but that's just me.
if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick? End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:26 pm

i have now realised that my choice of CCG agent was awesome, why? i realised i could use a bigass two-handed sword or battleaxe, totally worth it
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:33 pm

It's a simple really Menial
The choice between
Maintaining your human purity with the aid of technology
Or
Accepting a new form of natural biological evolution and advancing this
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:39 pm

A27theDemonKnight wrote:It's a simple really Menial
The choice between
Maintaining your human purity with the aid of technology
Or
Accepting a new form of natural biological evolution and advancing this

bigass greatsword wins over tentacles, wings, tails and armor anyday XD im going sword...... but then again waht if a ghoul managed to get that sword.......... MWAAHAHAHAHAHHA the world will BOW before me >: )
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:40 pm

I guess philosphy goes right over your head when it comes to the chance of wielding big-ass swords ._.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:55 pm

A27theDemonKnight wrote:I guess philosphy goes right over your head when it comes to the chance of wielding big-ass swords ._.

you dont understand, my philosophy IS speak to the bigass sword/axe/hammer

actually i have no problem with the evolution things in fact id go ghoul if they had acces to quinqe becuse evulotion is awesome and imagine being a whatever it was called the faster ghouls with a bigass sword......
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:46 pm

if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick? Start%20Text_zpskbk4a708

Big ass hammer! I want one! One that sparks and has a fog around it from the frost that's enchanted on it. =D
if you lived in the tokyo ghoul world and had to choose between being a CCG agent or a ghoul... wich one would you pick? End%20Text_zpslcmzf9cv
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by McLovinTheAwesome Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:13 am

Sadly I guess the CCG only because I only half-way like coffee and I love food too much to be able to give it up XD
McLovinTheAwesome
McLovinTheAwesome

Magician Credits : 109

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:20 am

McLovinTheAwesome wrote:Sadly I guess the CCG only because I only half-way like coffee and I love food too much to be able to give it up XD

Coffee is the nectar of the Gods.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down