i made an amazing discovery.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i made an amazing discovery.....

Post by Flip Flapper on Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:10 am

i was going to remake my dunmer in skyrim that i accidently deleted and the imperial caught my eye, i had never really thought about them that much untill now so i tried making my new character an imperial..... and i found out imperials have bonus in ALL of my favorite skills (sadly lacking smithing but not counting that one all of them) they have bonus in both enchanting, one-handed, block, heavy armor, destruction and restoration, the real question is how i could have missed this amazing roman for so long, the perfect race for me and i havnt even tried it out untill now XD

well so far Romulus Remus is doing fine (i hope someone as interested in rome as me know what the name is from) he is prefering fire magic and restoration combined with his sword and shield skills and heavy armor with enchanting to boost it all

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3812

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: i made an amazing discovery.....

Post by Derpy on Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:14 am

Kick butt and take names. =D