Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Looks like the two of the three worst people in the neighbourhood has ganged up >:/

4 posters

Go down

Looks like the two of the three worst people in the neighbourhood has ganged up >:/ Empty Looks like the two of the three worst people in the neighbourhood has ganged up >:/

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:40 am

To put it mildly, the thing is in my neighbourhood we have 3 really rotten eggs, the son of one of my neighbours, and grumpy old man and an old classmate to me

The thing is the old classmate and the son of the nicer neighbour have started to hang out, im just gonna call them E and L for this to keep their identities anonymous

E is doing all kinds of horrible stuff, he has REPEDEADLY PUSHED MY SISTER WHEN HE THOUGHT NOBODY SAW!!!!! thing is my sister is adopted from india and he is one of the most racist people i know, also secondly he has been purposly hurting animals like pulling the tails of my cats hard! He also attempted to make lfie for one of my friends as bad as he could basicly, luckily he was like 7 when he did thoose htings and didnt know many horrible things to do so thats lucky

thoose were the worst things and the reasons why i want to beat him to a bloody pulp but he has done other things to like trying to make me look like a thief!

He took some of his stuff and when i didnt look put it in my school bag, later a teacher and him came and he said that i had stolen his stuff, his stuff was lying in my bag! luckily for me his stupidity saved my ass since the teachers knew he hated my friend and he immediatly fterwards said he had helped the teachers realised it was just to get us in trouble and left it

L has been bullying my sister and been trying to act "cool" (a.k.a look like stupid asshole who picks the wrong fights) he tried to pick a fight with me and 2 of my friends (it is worth noting that all 3 of us were about tvice his size and he was only armed with a stick) luckily for him we dont like fighting so we just stood there untill he left

especially E i HATE, i dont care at ALL why he does what he does, he says its becuse "He never had a childhood" and "Becuse i always have to help home" the thing is the last one seems completely false as he has been seen outside from sun up to sun down and doing nothing but acting like a jackass! you know whats worse? he walks up to me and acts like he thinks im his friend! after all he put me and my family and friends trough he expect me to LIKE him? THE ACTUALL BLOODY HELL!

Sorry for getting so worked up about this i just needed to write it down somewhere, even now my heart burns with hatred for him that has finally resurfaced becuse how what they did today, it is simple, they played with guns, nobody got hurt luckily but it was obvious L´s parents wouldnt aprove since when mom caleld L´s mom she was horrified to learn what her son was doing when she and her husband was working
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Looks like the two of the three worst people in the neighbourhood has ganged up >:/ Empty Re: Looks like the two of the three worst people in the neighbourhood has ganged up >:/

Post by StardoostLegend Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:15 am

If "E" really is doing all these nasty things try to get some evidence or video footage of it. You can report it to your teacher or even the police as I'm pretty sure bullying is illegal (at least where I live). Just try to avoid him and tell your sister to try to avoid him as well. A bully feeds of off your attention so just ignore him. But if he is doing something like trying to hurt your sister then Perhaps you should take Self Defense classes. It's what I did when some off the older kids picked up on me.

As for "L" how old is he? I mean when I was like 6-7 I was annoying as hell. I really didn't grow out of that until like 4th-6th grade when I started to mature. Perhaps it's just a phase he's going through. But still all I can say is for you to just as well ignore "L" unless he actually tries to hurt you in which case report it to some authority.
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Looks like the two of the three worst people in the neighbourhood has ganged up >:/ Empty Re: Looks like the two of the three worst people in the neighbourhood has ganged up >:/

Post by Khina Bree Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:02 am

Yeah this kid sounds like a little creep. Get a phone video of him doing something and show it to your local police. They'll do something about it by making his parents have to pay a fine or something.

(Yes, parents can pay a fine for their kids being little shits)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Beerus Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:10 am

I wouldnt take shit from people like that i would take them by the neck (With Gloves) and slam Him/Her into the ground and leave them there and walk away acting like i did nothing and then deny everything when the cops show up to my house XD.
Lord Beerus
Lord Beerus
MADA's Dragon Enthusiast

Magician Credits : 197

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety000
FameFame41221

http://gaminghub.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:18 am

thing is, E cant do anything really as he and my sister goes in different schools so he isnt really dangerous right now

L is..... i think he has a chance to come out of this phase but it will be hard, i think E is a lost cause though

also i cant actually get them to pay a fine or something unless i would stalk them to find evidence and in that case i could get into trouble

this really wasnt asking for advice, i just needed to get it out somewhere, i apreciate that you all try to help though
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down