Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Location - Western Europe

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Location - Western Europe Empty Location - Western Europe

Post by Khina Bree Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:48 pm

(This thread is for posting responses and events occurring in WESTERN Europe)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Location - Western Europe Empty Re: Location - Western Europe

Post by Khina Bree Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:44 am

05 March 2016

Seven Days after Genesis Storm II

Top story on Google, MSN and Yahoo News: "The Heartless Strikes Again." Three dead in supposed murder spree. American authorities baffled.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:00 am

Robin sat with a laptop on their lap. With several clicks, the top story catches the eye of the gamer. The clock on the laptop says it's 2:30PM. Before Robin want went to read the story, the queue from Dota II was ready and they joined a game.

When the game ended, it was 3:10PM. Robin clicks on the link to load up the story. To east of them, there was a bottle of water that the gamer took. Robin now begins to read the details of the article.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Magician Credits : 651

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:50 pm

It had all been a normal day for Tim, beat up some troublemakers, get the money for the boss, the usual. However one thing had gone really bad wich was the whole reasons he was now standing here and ordering 2 pizza´s rather then one, a "friend" of one of his contacts had arrived, he had politely greeted him and told him his name was Drulan and then explained that if Tim and his boss were smart they give him targets, criminals, to kill and he would leave them alone, except for living in Tim´s house of course but that was to be expected for his invaluable help in removing rival crime groups according to him.
Tim had called his boss and the worst part? His boss agreed! But this wasnt the worst part, the reasons his boss agreed was that Drulan had claimed to have a "gift" Tim didnt understand what he meant but his boss seemed to understand and had immediatly accepted Drulan, so now he was sitting on Tim´s couch and watching his TV.

"He cuts out his victims hearts, a lot of peopel have started calling him "The heartless""

Blah blah, the usual on TV, something horrible is happening, he sees these kind of things everyday and do anyone care? No!
When he was done ordering their pizzas he went into the living room and without a word watch television with the man who had all but blackmailed him into letting him live here.

(I choose to have it form someone else´s perspective becuse i thought this worked better to explain what has happened to Drulan right now)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:47 am

A short while later, the doorbell rings, signalling the arrival of the pizza delivery man.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:59 am

Drulan said he would get it before going up and walking to the door, he opens it to see a pizza delivery guy, he brings out his wallet, greets the delivery guy and pays for his pizza
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:48 pm

The delivery man nods and accepts the payment. As he hands over the food and change, he whispers to Drulan, "The sword is mightier than the pen."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:48 am

Drulan smiles and answers with "So true, but wasnt that very random?" He started to think, sword, sword... what could it mean?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:01 am

The delivery man stands up straight and wipes his hands on his shirt, which draws attention to his name tag: "Arthur."

"Yeah. Random I guess. I'm just the messenger though," he admits with a shrug.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:21 am

Drulan saw the nametag and started thinking "Arthur..... wait, Arthurs sword was...." His eyes suddenly snapped to fully open "Excallibur! Of course, what does this guy...." He put his hand on the delivery mans shoulder and said "What is this all about? Why are you giving me hints towards excallibur, whats so important about the Arthur stories?"
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:04 am

The delivery man shrugs, "I dunno man. I was just told to give that message to the guy who answered the door here.," he glances down, "Oh right, forgot I borrowed my buddy's shirt for work. My name's not Arthur, its Cal."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:02 pm

"Cal.... excallibur... cal..... callibur?!" Drulan thought before smirking "Well good evening then Cal" He said before closing the door and going back to the living room "Run an internet search for Callibur, its important trust me" The other man looked confused but shrugged his shoulders before getting his laptop, after a quick search a few results popped up "There is a few things but the only one looking remotely interesting is some shady looking company"
Drulan started to smirk and then ate his pizza "I might pay them a visit soon.... have a look around"
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:31 pm

Upon a successful internet search, the top result for "calibur" results in:
"Arthurian Legend"
"Firearms"
"Calibur Pharmaceuticals"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:42 am

Saber wrote:Robin sat with a laptop on their lap. With several clicks, the top story catches the eye of the gamer. The clock on the laptop says it's 2:30PM. Before Robin want went to read the story, the queue from Dota II was ready and they joined a game.

When the game ended, it was 3:10PM. Robin clicks on the link to load up the story. To east of them, there was a bottle of water that the gamer took. Robin now begins to read the details of the article.

The article itself is a lengthy read, covering the three different deaths in the US so far as well as speculation and theories given by the public. Some think the killer is a failed heart surgeon who snapped and now is giving heart transplants to his former patients, though no doctor has ever had the three victims as patients. Others believe he devours the victims' hearts in an attempt to gain their strengths, wisdom and the like.

By the end of it, the killer is known to be at large and no discernible pattern can be found in the victims so far. Many have dubbed the killer, "The Heartless."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:04 am

Inkweaver Sketch wrote:
Saber wrote:Robin sat with a laptop on their lap. With several clicks, the top story catches the eye of the gamer. The clock on the laptop says it's 2:30PM. Before Robin want went to read the story, the queue from Dota II was ready and they joined a game.

The article itself is a lengthy read, covering the three different deaths in the US so far as well as speculation and theories given by the public. Some think the killer is a failed heart surgeon who snapped and now is giving heart transplants to his former patients, though no doctor has ever had the three victims as patients. Others believe he devours the victims' hearts in an attempt to gain their strengths, wisdom and the like.

By the end of it, the killer is known to be at large and no discernible pattern can be found in the victims so far. Many have dubbed the killer, "The Heartless."

Robin's spine chilled with fear, as they grabbed the body pillow for comfort. To Robin's knowledge, America was the home to some of the best health care, said by Americans over the web at least. The teen couldn't understand someone like this can still be walking around on the Earth, causing havoc to innocent people. To get rid of the fear building up inside Robin, a call to the nearby pizza place was made with an order of 1 Medium Hawaiian and a litter of pop was made.

After placing down the Robin's real cellphone, they sat on the bed and cowered in fear until the pizza man or someone else rang the apartment room's number.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:44 am

Nearly 45 minutes after the call, the buzzer to the apartment sounded followed shortly by a male voice calling through the door, "Hey pizza!"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:06 pm

Robin walked to the door with 20 Euros in their hand while holding the body pillow with the other. The door was opened with the hand with the euros. "U-um ... how much?" Robin said softly.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:44 am

"Go get it" Drulan said "Hey what are you going to do?" Drulan sighed "Im going to order a flight to the U.S, i will pay calibur a visit and if im lucky i might find some clues on a little bigger fish then what i usually kill, this "Heartless" guy" The other man just nodded and said that he should obviously wanting him out of the house "So uhm.... goodbye i guess" Drulan waited untill the other man returned with the pizza "I had already guessed the guy with the pizza wasnt the real deal but this confirms it, well goodbye........ forever" The other man looks confused
"What do you mean "Forever"?"
"Exactly what i said, now that im going to U.S.A i dont need you anymore, so i might as well kill you, then if i ever get back from U.S.A i can finish of the rest of your little group sinc ei know the leaders faces now"
Before the other man could answer Drulan pulled out a gun he had stolen from the other mans closet when he went to get pizza and shoot him in the head, he then packed up his things booked a flight to the U.S, took his former house mates money and left.
"Cya soon Calibur"
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:43 am

Saber wrote:Robin walked to the door with 20 Euros in their hand while holding the body pillow with the other. The door was opened with the hand with the euros. "U-um ... how much?" Robin said softly.
"Evening miss. Total was," he turns his head slightly down to check the faint receipt on the box, "15. Hey, you all right?" the delivery boy asked with a look of worry.

The young man looked to be no more than seventeen, with his blonde hair drawn back into a small ponytail. His face was clean cut, with eyes like emeralds. His name-tag was perfectly straight, in fact, so was his entire uniform. He looked as though he had just dry-cleaned his uniform before arriving at the door. According to the pristine name-badge, this young man's name was Richard.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:51 am

Inkweaver Sketch wrote:
Saber wrote:Robin walked to the door with 20 Euros in their hand while holding the body pillow with the other. The door was opened with the hand with the euros. "U-um ... how much?" Robin said softly.
"Evening miss. Total was," he turns his head slightly down to check the faint receipt on the box, "15. Hey, you all right?" the delivery boy asked with a look of worry.

The young man looked to be no more than seventeen, with his blonde hair drawn back into a small ponytail. His face was clean cut, with eyes like emeralds. His name-tag was perfectly straight, in fact, so was his entire uniform. He looked as though he had just dry-cleaned his uniform before arriving at the door. According to the pristine name-badge, this young man's name was Richard.

Despite it being the afternoon, Robin was in their pink bear pajamas. Their brown hair was unkempt and looks messy, eyes looking tired and sleepy. Although Robin was up for the entire day, the teen looks like they just woke up. "I, um ... I'm fine. I was reading on ... news and such." Robin said softly and handed Richard the money. "Uh ... are you new to your job?" The teen asked the pizza boy, seeing how clean and neat his uniform is.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:28 pm

"Oh not at all. I just maintain a professional appearance at all times," he flashes a pearly-white smile that almost seems to glisten.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:48 pm

Inkweaver Sketch wrote:"Oh not at all. I just maintain a professional appearance at all times," he flashes a pearly-white smile that almost seems to glisten.

Robin's cheeks turned slightly pink. "He's pretty hot. I might type a fanfic about this." The teen thought, before handing Richard the 20 euros. The teen's eyes were no longer looking at the 17 teen year old pizza boy as Robin's mind begin to become Tumblr, with scenarios of fanfics popping everywhere in their mind.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:52 am

The young pizza boy happily accepted the payment, handed the delivery to Robin and politely dismissed himself.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:02 am

When Robin returns to their room however, there is something out of place. Namely, the large envelope on the pillow.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaneia Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:22 am

Robin placed the pizza and pop on a small black coffee table, they walked to the large envelope and picked it up. Taking a pair of blue scissors, Robin cuts the top of the envelope off and looked in, wanting to know the contents inside.
Akaneia
Akaneia
King of UU

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content