Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

+5
Lelouch Lamperouge
Hawkeye
α27theDemonKnight
Nosferatu Alucard
Flip Flapper
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 4 Empty Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

In a building in the city state of Darkstar two men were playing chess.

???: I have a job for oyu Alfred my old friend

Alfred: Whatever you want

???: I have reason to believe a lot of intresting people will soon apear here in our city, i need you to send some people to, uhm..... "say hello" if you get what im saying

Alfred: You want them removed?

After a moment of silence the other man answered

???: Preferably not, if possible bring them to me, they could be valuable

Alfred: Of course, who are they?

???: Here is a list of them

He started showing Alfred pictures of them while talking

???: Taleena Gellantara, a performer, she shouldnt be to hard to find
*moves to next picture* Aurum Citrine, a former knight captain of one of our neighbouring cities, he shouldnt be to hard to find since he walks around in outdated clothing but if he does not follow willingly he could be a challenge

He cleared his throat before countinuing

???: Rex Papete, he has been in hiding his entire life, he could prove quite challenging to find but i trust your men can handle it

Alfred: I need at least a picture to go of!

???: We dont have any, i do have some one who knows how you can find him though, he is waiting outside, anyway
*shows next picture* Ahriman Karawan, it may be easier to search for him by the name "Omega" much like Rex he has been in hiding, could proove hard to find at if he does not want to follow willingly whatever you do make sure to leave immediatly without him

Alfred: Why?

???: I do not doubt he will try his best to kill whoever you send, anyway countinuing we have Tatsumi Balaam
not much is known but ancient tales hint at him existing even prior to the creation of the box, if it is true or not i do not know, what is important is that Balaam merged with a kid named Tatsumi

He cleared his throat once more

???: Finally we have Rin *shows picture* i dont know much about her but my sources indicate that she has been surviving alone for 6 years so be cautious, she should be more resonable then Karawan though

Alfred: Alrright i´ll send some men to investigate them, i will try to get them on your side but no promises

???: Oh and one final thing, make sure they do not learn of my existence even if they decide to join

Alfred: Same as always then?

???: Same as always old friend

The men shake hand and leave

------------------------------------------------------

allright that was an introductionary thing to get you to know some one or something is looking for you all, the RP is on, you may enter the city, eat icecream! watch a circus! or whatever you wish to do, also please note that meeting was about a week prior to the RP, cya all and good luck to you!

Last edited by meniallight5516 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ok i know this was a messy clean up but it is only there to be easier to read not to perfect grammar and stuff)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 4 Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Hawkeye Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:32 pm

Why dont you shut your trap Ahriman,Im here for answers not enjoying my time,Also i have an prize for Bad additude,So deal with it
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 4 Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:34 pm

"Mein, mein, mein, what a harshful girl." Ahriman drinks some wine. "Ah, this is really good. So, can you please say why we are here?"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:36 pm

lelouch lamperouge wrote:Tatsumi has a single drop of sweat drop down from the right side his forehead. What is going on here! Could these guys have answers for me!? No...this doesn't seem right. He glances over at the guys in the suits, and they seem to have their attention focus on the guys who blew a hole in the bar. Tatsumi grabs Taleena by the hand and makes a break for the hole in the Bar.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Taleena is yanked by the young boy, who is surprisingly stronger than she expected, "Whoa okay then!" she follows after him, wondering why the boy who claimed he was new in town was leading the way.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:44 pm

Tatsumi and Taleena run until he was sure no one was following them. Then he drags Taleena into a back alley behind a dumpster and asks. "Do you know of a safe place inside the city where you can hide from those guys in the bar for the night? They seemed very interested in us." He asks making sure the girl will be safe at least for the night before he decides to try to leave town.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Magician Credits : 363

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:49 pm

"Safe? If they know me then no. This city is my home, so they'd be able to find me anywhere I would go."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:03 pm

How many minutes or hours have passed? Vevay didn't know. She was just cruising through town like she did any other day. Something caught her attention and she stopped dead in her tracks and started to scan the area to see what it was that broke her out of her trance. What was that sound?

"Hmm. . ." Vevay looked to the left then the right.

To her right was a darken alley that looked very suspicious. She narrowed her emerald eyes and movement caught her attention. It looked like something that she wanted to investigate. Removing her hands from the baggy pockets, Vevay crossed her arms over her chest and started to walk into the alley.

Who or what was going through the alley? Usually the people that went in them were usually very shady characters. Selling drugs, fake goods, prostitution, anything of the likes. But something was telling her that there was something worth listening or seeing. Lets see what it was.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:10 pm

Tatsumi heard footsteps coming towards them. He quickly got up and revealed himself to the newcomer. His human half wanted to protect the girl he just while his demon half was ready to feast on someone's soul. "Are you with those men in the black suits?" He asked preparing for a fight at any second.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Taleena leaned to the side, looking past Tatsumi a bit. The girl approaching made her feel a tad uneasy but she couldn't figure out why. Maybe it was the eerie way she felt as if the girl was watching her...through the blindfold she wore.

"Uh...I seriously doubt they'd send a blind woman after us, Tatsumi. Maybe she's friendly."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:33 pm

Vevay continued to walk towards the new people. Usually she never approached people. They were usually more trouble than anything else. She stopped about four meters away and shifted her weight onto one leg while her arms were still crossed over her chest.

"You know, being in a dark alley makes you look very suspicious." She moved her head slightly to face the two. "I haven't seen you two in the city before. New?" Her voice was dull and cold. It didn't seem friendly.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Tatsumi still not sure whether this new girl is friend or foe but doesn't sense any blood lust coming from her, but skeeps his muscles tense prepared to kill her at any moment. "It's also suspicious for someone to follow two strangers into an alley..I'm just passing through town no need to mind me." He said coldly.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:50 pm

"New? Goodness no! I've lived here my entire life. You're a new face though."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:55 pm

"Not new. . . Then how come I haven't seen you around?" Vevay eyed the woman up and down.

The orange hair teenager shifted her weight on her other leg as she uncrossed her arms and then looked at her nails as if she was bored with what was going on.

"Still, being in an alleyway makes you look suspicious. So what's the deal? Selling organs on the black market? Fake merchandise? Or prostitution?" A toothy smirk formed on her lips, her works dripped with sarcasm.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Tatsumi lets down his guard as he was puzzled by the girls remark. Does being in an alley imply that kind of stuff Then he remembers killing a man in an alley earlier that day.Well, i guess that is a fair assumption. Then he narrows his eyes and looks toward the new girl. Still unsure who this girl allies with he replies. "What's it to you?"
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Taleena fusses her hair a bit, "Puh-leeeease. Prostitution? Do i really look like a cheap whore who would hang out in an alleyway?" she brushes off her dress a bit, which at a better look is obviously more flashy and better suited for clubbing or dancing.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:09 pm

Vevay continued to smirk. "Yes, very much so." She then turned to the man who was standing next to the scantly clad, in her opinion, woman. "What's it to me? Well," She tilted her head back to look up at the sky. "My home is behind you. You see that cardboard box? That would be my home sweet home. I would greatly appreciate no sneaky business going on, on my door step. If you do any type of business, I'll be charging your asses."
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:13 pm

Tatsumi being a drifter since the day he was born, felt no sympathy for this homeless girl. "I'd like to see you try to "charge" me." He says unsure of what she meant, but took it as provocation for a fight.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:21 pm

"Yeah, you would like that wouldn't you?" Vevay crossed her arms over her chest once again. "So tell me, why this alley way? There are tons more in this city, why did you pick this one?" She questioned, them remembered. "Wait, are you bailing out of the bar without paying for you tab? Tsk, tsk."
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:26 pm

"Nope. Just avoiding some shady characters," Taleena replied coolly, "You can't be serious about living in a box, can you?"
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:36 pm

"I'm dead serious." Vevay sighed. "Been living in a box for the past six years. Well, sometimes I sleep up on roofs of buildings on nice nights. I stay in the box when it's raining or snowing." She moved to the neighboring building and leaned against it, propping one of her feet on it to give her a, 'I don't care' look.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:41 pm

Tatsumi relaxes figuring if this girl was after him or Taleena she would have attacked by now. Part of Tatsumi is relieved that he doesn't have to kill somebody, but another darker part of him is very disappointed. "Well, I guess I'll leave you to whatever you do." he says towards the mystery girl as he begins to depart; then he glances towards Taleena and says. "I'm gonna try to leave this town, and if you value your life i suggest you do the same."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:06 pm

MuriloG4M3R wrote:"Mein, mein, mein, what a harshful girl." Ahriman drinks some wine. "Ah, this is really good. So, can you please say why we are here?"

Aurum finally arrives for what he hopes is a good feast. Instead he could feel the tension in the air. He picks up Rin and Silver by their scruff of their necks and puts them down onto the seats to the sides of were Aurum was going to seat himself; the seat at the end opposite to the generous host so he could face him directly. "Settle down everyone" said Aurum frowning, clearly annoyed as always. "Now you as our generous host has a lot of explaining to do."
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:48 am

The man nodded, nice food and drink arrived and he began to speak:
- As you have probably figured out by now i´ve been looking for you, or rather someone like you all, for a very very long time. I dont know if you have noticed but this city has.... a little problem with demons wich is exactly why the inqusition has such a strong foothold here.
He held up his hand to silence anyone who was about to speak at that moment.
- You can ask questions later. Anyway they think the answer to our problem lies within weapons, i think not, i really do believe our only hope is to fight fire with fire, or in this case demons with half demons, that is why i tried to find you, as i assume my daughter has told you she and her friends are all half demons as well.
He cleared his throat before countinuing:
- Anyway all i want from you is that you hunt down and kill any demon you see, i can even provide some information and your free to use a room in this building, if you do not want to you are free to go but i suggest you´d be carefull, i wont cover up for you if the inqusition comes after you if you do not do something for me in return, and even if you do not trust me as long as you hunt down demons i will provide you what little help i can, do we have a deal or will you simply walk out and be free to do whatever you want?
He then countinued after a moments paus.
- However think about the people you let down if you decline my offer, how many innocents will die, maybe even someone you know, please keep that in mind when deciding.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:49 am

Aurum could feel his brain hard at work right now. He didn't like it at all when his brain started working hard. If he accepted this man's offer he would be able to do his duties as captain of the knights without being deterred by him and his men anymore. The whole protect the weak and fight the good fight routine. No more inquisition on his tail. No longer the hunted but become the hunter even. Perhaps working for these people would be the best way to find out information that he had vainly been searching for all this time.
Aurum started sweating profusely from all the heavy thinking. Everyone was staring at him. The foulmouthed girl pissed off about everything and giving him an angry glare as usual. Silver enjoying his wine and looking at him questioningly yet amused at the same time. And the mysterious man giving him an earnest yet serious look.
Aurum suddenly slammed his heavy armoured hands on the table causing more than just the contents of the dining table to jump a foot in the air. Everyone within the immediate vicinity jumped in shock as well. He fixed his golden gaze right into the mysterious man's eyes and spoke. "My name is Aurum Citrine and I accept your more than generous offer."
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:09 am

The man smiled at that anser.
- Im happy to hear Aurum.
He sent a key over the table to him.
- This is the key to your new room, take the corridor to the right, follow it and turn left, its the third room on the right side.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:18 am

Fine,Il accept your offer,But just so you know im not trusting you one bit,So you better watch yourself,And yea i think you have figured my bad aditude prize of the year
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next