Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

+5
Lelouch Lamperouge
Hawkeye
α27theDemonKnight
Nosferatu Alucard
Flip Flapper
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 2 Empty Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

In a building in the city state of Darkstar two men were playing chess.

???: I have a job for oyu Alfred my old friend

Alfred: Whatever you want

???: I have reason to believe a lot of intresting people will soon apear here in our city, i need you to send some people to, uhm..... "say hello" if you get what im saying

Alfred: You want them removed?

After a moment of silence the other man answered

???: Preferably not, if possible bring them to me, they could be valuable

Alfred: Of course, who are they?

???: Here is a list of them

He started showing Alfred pictures of them while talking

???: Taleena Gellantara, a performer, she shouldnt be to hard to find
*moves to next picture* Aurum Citrine, a former knight captain of one of our neighbouring cities, he shouldnt be to hard to find since he walks around in outdated clothing but if he does not follow willingly he could be a challenge

He cleared his throat before countinuing

???: Rex Papete, he has been in hiding his entire life, he could prove quite challenging to find but i trust your men can handle it

Alfred: I need at least a picture to go of!

???: We dont have any, i do have some one who knows how you can find him though, he is waiting outside, anyway
*shows next picture* Ahriman Karawan, it may be easier to search for him by the name "Omega" much like Rex he has been in hiding, could proove hard to find at if he does not want to follow willingly whatever you do make sure to leave immediatly without him

Alfred: Why?

???: I do not doubt he will try his best to kill whoever you send, anyway countinuing we have Tatsumi Balaam
not much is known but ancient tales hint at him existing even prior to the creation of the box, if it is true or not i do not know, what is important is that Balaam merged with a kid named Tatsumi

He cleared his throat once more

???: Finally we have Rin *shows picture* i dont know much about her but my sources indicate that she has been surviving alone for 6 years so be cautious, she should be more resonable then Karawan though

Alfred: Alrright i´ll send some men to investigate them, i will try to get them on your side but no promises

???: Oh and one final thing, make sure they do not learn of my existence even if they decide to join

Alfred: Same as always then?

???: Same as always old friend

The men shake hand and leave

------------------------------------------------------

allright that was an introductionary thing to get you to know some one or something is looking for you all, the RP is on, you may enter the city, eat icecream! watch a circus! or whatever you wish to do, also please note that meeting was about a week prior to the RP, cya all and good luck to you!

Last edited by meniallight5516 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ok i know this was a messy clean up but it is only there to be easier to read not to perfect grammar and stuff)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:03 pm

Tatsumi replies "I would appreciate that." Knowing that would be the perfect opportunity to find out whether or not she is some kind of demon who can answer some of his questions.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Magician Credits : 363

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 2 Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by α27theDemonKnight Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Dripping wet from the rain, Aurum stood infront of the bar. He had finally made it. He was wet and cold in places that were really uncomfortable and his armour did not help one bit. Miserable from everything as usual the lone knight took a deep breath. The angry winds blew off the hood from his face revealing his demonic ram horns and grim golden glare even through the darkness. He was about to enter what he deemed enemy territory.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Well, soon as the owner lets me know about performing tonight, I'll let you know when we can head out."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:16 pm

Tatsumi nods and continues to eat his sandwich. Finally, i will learn something about what I am. He thinks to himself. Then for the first time since being born, Tatsumi grinned.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:16 pm

Ahriman was walking pacefully in the city after getting a new black clothe and some money from a disrespectful rich guy, when he realized that rain was falling. He searched for the local bar running, hoping to don't get much attention. After one or two minutes running, he found the local bar, when, surprisingly, he found a high guy in the entrace. Ahriman didn't care, but then he saw two big demonic ram horns. He approached the high guy. "Err... Mr. Demon? Your horns are appearing."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:53 pm

Lightning flashed from the sky as it would naturally in a storm. In that one blinding flash Aurum had grabbed the stranger that approached him by the neck and pinned him to the wall next to the door using one huge armoured hand. Pulling the hood over his head with his free hand, Aurum now focused his golden glare on the stranger that was currently under his mercy. "State your purpose and pray to all your gods that it pleases me so" said Aurum in a menacing tone.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:35 am

The white van rolled up behind the bar, the men exited and went in the backway, more of them soon joined untill they were 7, after a quick look around one of them sat down so that he had Taleena between him and Tatsumi
man: hello Taleena Gellantara, performer, seducer and half demon, and hello Tatsumi, former king
(imagine the half demon and former king things being said in a taunting way)
The man smirked upon seeing their reactions
man: how about this, you come along with me quietly and listen to what my leader wants to say, it could be important, or alternatively i scream really loudly about your heritage and my collegues make sure the inqusition get here to slay you both, so wich will it be?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:19 am

Taleena stared at the man questioningly, "Half what now? I think you've got the wrong girl there sweetie~"
She turned back to her drink as if nothing happened, but started to hum a sweet melody, one that was intoxicating to all those around her. A song that would keep all their attention on her.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:25 am

Rin was with the men,She watched what they talked about,She was wondering Whos this Boss and what do they want with them,Theres maybe an possibility that they want me aswell,But i wont let them discover that im rin yet,I need more info,So if they accept to folow the men,I will sit back and watch,Worst case scenario is that they find out who i am,But it doesent look that tatsumi and the others will accept,I gotta wait it out and act like one of the men.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:51 am

The man was visuably anoyed by that but after giving the situation some thought he smirked
man: well i guess thats our que to leave *nods to other men*
after they were back in the van he brought up his phone and called someone
man: boss, seems like "they" are needed, they dont seem willing to follow right now
Alfred: fine, i´ll tell "them" to come to you, make sure you follow them to the end of the world if you have to, do NOT loose track of them
man: no problem boss
they countinued to view the building, both on the backside and some of them had gone to all the other sides to make sure no one leaves unoticed
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

*Grasp* "Geez, i'm just another demon, now, can you please stop this? I'm a demon, but my neck isn't made of iron"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:26 am

When the men went back rin went back to the van she heard an converstation then rin thouth to herself,The frik "them" who the frik is them,i would say tatsumi and taleena,but "them" wount mean those two so they are trying to find some other people but why,and who is this boss,What do they want from us....I got to find out and meet this boss of theirs,Theres something going on in this city,That or theres something wrong with it...

Last edited by Twilight Master on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:04 am

Twilight Master wrote:Rin thouth to herself,The frik "them" who the frik is them,i would say tatsumi and taleena,but "them" wount mean those two so they are trying to find some other people but why,and who is this boss,What do they want from us....I got to find out and meet this boss of theirs,Theres something going on in this city,That or theres something wrong with it...

(how did you know about them talking about "them"? they were inside the van when talking about it)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:14 am

Tatsumi seemed to be unaffected by the whole situation, He sat there there for a minute continuing eat his sandwich. Then he Suddenly says. "You need to find a safe location for tonight, I know very little about the world, but I know one thing, humans are beings who will try to kill you."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:19 am

(i was in the van menial when the men went out of the bar i went in the van,I prob should add that to the post)
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:52 am

The day was going on by slowly for the teenage girl known as Vevay. She was walking down the sidewalk with her hands stuffed in the pockets of her rather large black pants that had several green straps giving them character. The navy blue bandages that were trimmed in gold thread covered her eyes that held an optical curse. The bandages didn't hamper her sight so she was able to see everything as if there was nothing there. Her worn skater shoes scuffed along the concrete sidewalk as she trailed down it.

A sigh came forth from her thin lips. She moved her head to the right to look through the windows that had merchandise on display. She stopped abruptly and turn her body to the window. She cocked her head to the left to get a better look of what was on display. It was a three sectional wall that was decked out with paper panels. She wasn't sure what it was used for. She lived on the streets so she didn't need something like that.

After a few minutes of gazing at the three part wall she resumed walking, hands still stuffed in her pockets. Vevay kept her head hung low, not making any contact with the people that were buzzing by, busy with their day. With the cars passing by, she barely heard her stomach that growled with hunger. Her right hand came from the pocket and pressed against her stomach. She was hungry and hadn't eaten in three days. Lunch/dinner would have to come from a dumpster once again. It wasn't the best way to survive, but it kept her alive.

The dumpster that Vevay usually scavenged was behind a Mom and Pop shop. She made sure the coast was clear before she used her thin arms to hoist herself up and climb in. She lost footing and slid in hitting a large bag of garbage.

She gritted her teeth and stood back up, "Dammit." She cursed as she kicked the bag that caused her to fall.

Vevay dusted off her filthy Tripp pants and tattered purple tank-top and started to eye for a hardly disgusting meal. She eyed a box that looked like it housed donuts and grabbed it. She opened it and jackpot! Seven, good donuts peered back at her. A grin formed on her lips and she climbed to the edge of the dumpster and sat there watching the day go by. She started to feast on the delicious pastries to ease the hunger pains that she had.

About twenty minutes later she finished all the donuts and tossed the box back into the trash behind her. She hopped off of the edge and made her way back to the sidewalk to lazily walk about. She wondered if anyone was going to talk to her today or just ignore her like most days. She sighed contently and continued her journey through the city, bouncing ideas in her empty mind.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:03 pm

After making sure some people stayed behind to follow Taleena and Tatsumi the white van drived for a few hours untill it was outside a nice looking manor a little bit outside the city before stopping, the man who apeared to be the leader told them to leave the car. After they had all safely evacuated the car he turned to the car and spoke
- Leave the car immediatly Rin! We know you are there!
(They knew she was there becuse one of them had been keeping a watch on the van when she snuk in)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(Meanwhile outside the bar)
Sergei had been waiting for hours and thoose damn half demons hadnt exited the building yet, he yawned loudly before looking at his clock
- Where are they.....
Suddenly he heard something behind him and felt a hand placed on his shoulder, he turned around and spotted 3 figures, one female and two males, the taller male was right behind him, it was his hand on his shoulder, he had blond hair and grey eyes, was very tall and relatively slim but still looked muscular, he wore a black shirt and a pair of jeans and some black sneakers.
Next to him the female stood, she had blue hair, most likely dyed, she wore a black dress and had black boots but the most striking aspect was her eyes, they were an icy blue but looking into them reminded him more of a deep burning rage rather then icy winds or coldness.
Finally the shorter male stood behind them, he had black hair and black eyes and his entire face looked completely blank, there was no indication whatsoever what he was thinking about, he wore much the same clothing as the longer male but he had a white dragon printed on his shirt.
Suddenly the female spoke:
- You are relieved Sergei, we will take over this operation now.
Sergei noded thankfully.
- Thanks milady, i will call of my men, is there anything you need of me?
- No thanks Sergei, if father sent us i think it would get ugly if you tried to help.
She smiled what looked like a sincere smile but Sergei had known this young woman for far to long to think it was that, to be honest it kind of creeped him out whenever she did that, especially when she is talking about rathe runpleasant stuff like now.
- You do remember they are needed alive right? And preferably unharmed.
- Drulan was reminding ben that for the tenth time thank you, i will keep a close eye on him tough.
She said that ignoring his slightly rude tone.
- Allright then, i´ll take my leave, and if i may good luck.
- We dont need luck.
That was the tall male, Drulan Thenro, speaking for the first time since they had arrived here, Sergei really hated how that guy made everything he said sound arrogant.
- Fine then....... milord.
He turned around and left, when he looked back he could see the three begining to walk into the bar......
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Shit,Shit shit shit,How do they know my name,But why should i help them,Maybe them want to kill me,She thouth to herself,Rin went on the top of the truck taking of the oufit she was wearing,Rin said:What the hell do you want with me!?,And if you dont anwer i wont communicate,Im more dangerous then you think,*Rin licks her mouth* So anwer me,Or you die.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:12 pm

The leader of the men smirked
- Why dont you come with us into the manor, we will lead you to our boss and he will answer all questions you may have, you just need to listen to what he says and then you are free to go, or alternatively you could fight us and then get the inqusition after you, we have contacts within them, what will it be?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:01 pm

*Rin laughts at the man* ,Threatning me makes me pissed,Also I have survived things that are worse then the inqusinors,So tought luck getting me pissed,I gained my info,Il have to say Bye Bye Boys,*Rin gets in the van and drives off far away from the men*.Boy im pissed,If they wanna communicate with me,They dont wanna piss me off
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:04 pm

Rex looks at the city. "Wow.......its cool....not really, but some guys are gonna get hurt if they fight me." Rex clenches his fists and runs into the city.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Aurum lets go off the stranger's neck and sighed. He had long silver hair and grey eyes. There was something about those gray eyes that just bothered Aurum. The stranger quickly pointed over his shoulder urgently. Glancing over his shoulder he observed people that seemed like they did not belong here. They looked more... organized. Elegant even. Fearing more for his safety than the stranger's, he dragged the stranger with him into a dark narrow alleyway nearby to observe the strange proceedings from a safe place while also getting to know this new stranger. "You. Gray Eyes. Who are you and what do you want?" said Aurum with a look that indicated that he was clearly annoyed.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:45 am

The man laughed as Rin droove away, she is a fool to believe she can stand against the inqusition, they have a strong presence in this city, she wouldnt even be able to look trough a trash bin without getting detected, well her problem. To his men he said this.
- Well she can suit herself, we had orders to get her to hear him out no matter what it takes, call our contacts in the inqusition.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Meanwhile in the bar where Tatsumi and Taleena is)
Suddenly the door is swung open and three people walk in, after a quick glance around the room the female went over and sat next to Taleena and the longer male next to Tatsumi, the shorter male walked around seemingly aimlessly.
- Hello, im sorry i just saw you and.... im a fan! I was at this bar a week ago when you performed and you were so good! Could i please have an autograph!
The taller male gave her an anoyed look before sighing and starting to order a drink.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:31 am

*Rin saw an 5 guys on the road while she was driving* Rin said:Move,Dangit wanna get killed?,The guys start attacking rin with strange weapons,Rin said:I dont shit me,Really they called the inquision,HAHAHAHAHA the fools,If they wanna make an enemy out of me,il destroy there Base,or whatever they are,but now i gotta deal with these guys,No doubt il get destroyed,i gotta make an run for it for now,*Rin runs but the guys attacked rin while she was running* Arg,this hirts *Rin spits blood out* God dammit i cant  fight them,but if i run they damage me more what the frik do i do?!,This is the only thing i can,Rin punches the ground that hard that it couses an earthquake,This is gonna be hard to run but its my only way out,*Rin runs as far away as she can* these inquiries...I gotta get back at the bar because i know that the men are there...There the ones getting threats now,Il make them suffer if they dont stop the inquision that are currently chassing me.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:40 am

TThe moment the men were out of her sights, she turned to Tatsumi, "You're right. Let's go. Quickly."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next