Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

+5
Lelouch Lamperouge
Hawkeye
α27theDemonKnight
Nosferatu Alucard
Flip Flapper
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 6 Empty Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

In a building in the city state of Darkstar two men were playing chess.

???: I have a job for oyu Alfred my old friend

Alfred: Whatever you want

???: I have reason to believe a lot of intresting people will soon apear here in our city, i need you to send some people to, uhm..... "say hello" if you get what im saying

Alfred: You want them removed?

After a moment of silence the other man answered

???: Preferably not, if possible bring them to me, they could be valuable

Alfred: Of course, who are they?

???: Here is a list of them

He started showing Alfred pictures of them while talking

???: Taleena Gellantara, a performer, she shouldnt be to hard to find
*moves to next picture* Aurum Citrine, a former knight captain of one of our neighbouring cities, he shouldnt be to hard to find since he walks around in outdated clothing but if he does not follow willingly he could be a challenge

He cleared his throat before countinuing

???: Rex Papete, he has been in hiding his entire life, he could prove quite challenging to find but i trust your men can handle it

Alfred: I need at least a picture to go of!

???: We dont have any, i do have some one who knows how you can find him though, he is waiting outside, anyway
*shows next picture* Ahriman Karawan, it may be easier to search for him by the name "Omega" much like Rex he has been in hiding, could proove hard to find at if he does not want to follow willingly whatever you do make sure to leave immediatly without him

Alfred: Why?

???: I do not doubt he will try his best to kill whoever you send, anyway countinuing we have Tatsumi Balaam
not much is known but ancient tales hint at him existing even prior to the creation of the box, if it is true or not i do not know, what is important is that Balaam merged with a kid named Tatsumi

He cleared his throat once more

???: Finally we have Rin *shows picture* i dont know much about her but my sources indicate that she has been surviving alone for 6 years so be cautious, she should be more resonable then Karawan though

Alfred: Alrright i´ll send some men to investigate them, i will try to get them on your side but no promises

???: Oh and one final thing, make sure they do not learn of my existence even if they decide to join

Alfred: Same as always then?

???: Same as always old friend

The men shake hand and leave

------------------------------------------------------

allright that was an introductionary thing to get you to know some one or something is looking for you all, the RP is on, you may enter the city, eat icecream! watch a circus! or whatever you wish to do, also please note that meeting was about a week prior to the RP, cya all and good luck to you!

Last edited by meniallight5516 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ok i know this was a messy clean up but it is only there to be easier to read not to perfect grammar and stuff)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 6 Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Derpy Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:36 pm

"You got problems with people hunting you? Do you need someone to kick their ass?" Vevay scratched her head. "I can take them out quickly." She grinned while pulling a foot and a half sheathed blade from her pocket. "This could to it or," She put the blade back and reached into the lower pockets that were calf level and pulled out two sais. "How about this?"
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 6 Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:41 pm

Tatsumi rubs the back of his head and sighs. "I rather keep a low profile when I arrive to towns, but it seems that won't work since they know who Taleena and I are." He thinks for a moment. "Well we won't go far on empty stomachs, lets go find somewhere to eat."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Magician Credits : 363

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:47 pm

(To murilo and A27´s characters, pretend you got notes with all of this nformation on them)

The girl who had brought them there earlier smiled and started to tell Rin more about their new job:
- Hello Rin, i came to tell you about your first assignment, as you probably guess my father hates demons, and he has no way to know how powerfull you truly are, so he ahs put up a test.
She smirked before countinuing:
- There is a strong greed demon in one of the darker parts of the city, there isnt really anything except for broken down buildings in a long wat from there so you shouldnt have to worry about collateral damage to much, the problem will be finding him as a lot of people there seems to help him and it is possible he has possesed someone, sadly you have to find him without any more help, but its part of the test.

After having explained she turned and started to leave.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:19 pm

"Food. And not from my way finding it. Okay, Taleena, Tatsumi, follow me. I know where we can find food for a decent price." Vevay turned back towards the street that had cars passing every now and then.

Once she gets to the sidewalk to turns right and starts heading down street. She passed the bar that the two had already been in. There wouldn't be anything good going back in there if the two escaped it. Spending six years in the city, she learned where everything was without needing a map. It was a fail-safe thing in case she ran into someone far dangerous than herself. She checked over her shoulder to see if the two were following her. She didn't trust the two yet. She rarely trusted anyone and honestly doesn't trust herself.

After making sure the two were following her, she went down about a block then waited at the cross walk to go across the street. She looked to the left, then right, and once the coast was clear she started across the street, regardless if the sign said she could walk or not. Once across the street she stopped at the doors of a restaurant.

"Here we go. Best burger joint in the entire city. Decent price too. Can get a good meal for like five bucks. So, shall we enter or are you not in the mood for burgers?"
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:40 pm

During his lifetime as a drifter Tatsumi rarely cared about what he ate. He says "I don't mind mind." As he enters the burger place. He finds a random booth and waits for his companions to follow.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Ahriman picks the note in the ground. "Interesting, this will be a long day. I think that i'll need a reinforcement to kill that greedy demon." Ahriman puts in a completely black long cloth that was in his room. "Great, it fits. Time for some hunting." After taking two swords with him, he went to Aurum's room, knocking on the door thrice. "Hey Gold, open here, we have a demon to hunt!"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:00 pm

*Rin goes to her room*,"I need to get things ready,Dont really need food,Maybe i should take Sniper weapon...Il take it but i havnt really used it much,Since i dont fight demons as much" *Rin attached an long sheet on the gun and attached the sheet to her body*,"Im ready for demon slaying".*Rin exits her room and then sees Ahriman*,"Your waiting for Aurum i predict Ahriman"?
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:04 pm

Aurum clearly annoyed by the knocking on the door, suddenly punched it open sending the door flying off it's hinges. "Silver how many times have I told you not to disturb me while- oh wait. I didn't tell you anything of the sort" said Aurum as he saw Silver to the side of the door. The door must have missed him thought Aurum grumpily.
Aurum's previously crimson armour was now all black except for hints of blue here and there especially the trim. Blacker than the darkest knight night a thought that actually cheered him up. Black and blue suited the grim knight perfectly.
"A demon to hunt you say?" asked Aurum fixing his golden glare onto Silver. He was suprised to see him wielding two swords.
Only then did he notice the girl extremely pissed off at him as usual. Even more so since well, Aurum just only noticed her after all the ruckus he had caused. He was suprised to see her having a gun slung on her back.
"Angry maiden joins us well I see. Explain everything to me on the way" barked Aurum as he started heading out.
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:51 pm

"The hell *Angry Maiden*,Freaking really Aurum,If your gonna give me an nickname,THEN It should be Angry Badass,And dont you call me angry maiden anymore or this guns bullet is going in your throat,Got it?.Anyway lets head out,Also dint you get an note about our mission Aurum?"
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by yuki66 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:36 pm

sakura entered the city hungry and tired - she walks into a food place to eat- she specks by accident and says it would be nice if I could get some food - once she did the people around the area start giving me food in a hypnotized state-when this happened I write thank u and start to eat- I start thinking to myself and say under my breath I wish I wasn't half demon.

C:\Users\mary\Desktop\MyStyle (1).jpg see sakura
yuki66
yuki66

Magician Credits : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vevay walked into the burger joint following after the young man. She didn't know if Taleena followed them seeing how she was being very skittish. Vevay slid into the booth opposite of young man and placed her elbows on the table, folding her hands together and resting her chin upon them. She knew that she looked out of place.

A dirty purple tank top that had three diagonal slashes on the lower left side looking like it was large claws that slashed at it. Her Tripp pants that had multiple green straps all over them were filthy, having questionable substances stained all over them. She had dirt stains all over her pale skin. If Vevay took a bath and washed her clothes she would actually be a very pretty young woman.

"So first we eat, second we get the hell outta dodge?" She questioned as she looked at Tatsumi.

Last edited by Sir Derpsalot on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:51 am

Ahriman goes behind Rin with a awesome speed, taking one of his swords and pointing it at her neck. "Lady, we're in a group here, and i don't think that using a bullet to kill your partner is a good idea." Ahriman puts the sword back. "Now Gold, ready?"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:18 am

The Ultimate Lifeform that surpasses all who came before him

"That would probably be the best course of action. If we make a scene by trying to fight whoever is after, we don't know sorts of groups that would come after us." Tatsumi replies. He sighs from fatigue. Today has been a long day, seems like it was a week ago  he first entered the city and his isn't sure if he can truly leave the city without a fight, for some strange reason the men who were after seemed to know who he was even though he has been nothing but a drifter virtually his whole life. Stares at the table deep in thought, ignoring everything around.

Controls time and space with the Ultimate power of Chaos Control
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:50 am

"Excuse me,But whos the one trying to kill your partner,I see you waving that sword at my neck,So whos the one trying to kill someone Ahriman?.If i wanted too i could have shot u,Because my gun is no ordinary gun,Even without my Half-Demon power i could have shot you,Im no ordinary girl,And I Dont need any teamates,I could do his on my own,Never been a big fan of Teamwork,Also,If you try anything *Rin Puts the gun at Ahrimans Fore head*,I fire this baby on your forehead"
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:12 am

(just a heads up Rin and Arhiman, thoose weapons wont do much against a demon, it will be effective against humans but demons are technically only souls without bodies so they can attack the surrounding areas and such but cant be harmed by conventional weapons, you can harm them with your own..... methods though and this demon has mortal allies so i guess this time it´l work but later i think you should drop the guns)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:22 am

"Milady, you say that you aren't a ordinary girl, but if you really aren't, why you got upset so easly hmm?"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:39 am

"Upset,The heck when did i get upset Ahriman"
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:52 am

"I don't think that a ordinary girl would know when she's upset."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:01 pm

Vevay unfolded her hands and only used her right hand to prop up her head as she looked around the restaurant. It was rather boring. Her hidden eyes looked over at Tatsumi. It appeared that he was in deep thought.

"A penny for your thoughts? Well, I don't have a penny, but give me time, I can find one." She smirked.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:05 pm

"Are you trying to begin an fight,Because its soo working,You know what,You guys will just piss me off,Im better offf without you guys,Im leaving i dont need you guys,See ya at the mission,Irritating And Aurum" *Rin goes to the place of the mission*
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Tatsumi surprised that the girl seemed to be curious about him get startled for a moment, but quickly composes himself. "I'm just wondering how those guys from the bar knew me, my whole life I've been nothing but a drifter rarely even revealing my name to others. I just find it strange that they knew who I was and found me so quickly after coming to this town.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:54 pm

The rising performer, against her better judgment, followed the two bizarre individuals from the alley to the restaurant. It was a large and busy public place, which to her seemed good. It made it harder for the weirdos from before. She stayed quiet as well, just to listen to them a bit longer. Maybe she misjudged them?
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:56 pm

"Maybe they're bounty hunters. You may have not done something but maybe you know something that they want to know. Why they want you could be any number of things." Vevay explained. "I know I'm wanted by the police because I keep dumpster diving and refusing to be taken in and put back in the system."
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:01 pm

Tatsumi puts his arm behind his head. "Well I still don't get how they know who I am, but I'll worry about that later." He gets up from the table to buy 3 hamburgers and 3 drinks for him and his companions. He walks over to the line, where people place their orders and waits patiently.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:09 pm

Taleena sat quietly at the table while Tatsumi went to the counter. She felt a bit unnerved sitting alone with the blindfolded girl who called herself Vevay. Her eyes watched the door but kept glancing at the orange-haired homeless girl. How much of what she told them was true? Was she really a killer with a strange berserker rage-curse? Was it all a ruse? She had so many questions but couldn't bring herself to ask them just yet. Not until she was a bit more comfortable...and felt more secure.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next