Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

+5
Lelouch Lamperouge
Hawkeye
α27theDemonKnight
Nosferatu Alucard
Flip Flapper
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 5 Empty Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Flip Flapper Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

In a building in the city state of Darkstar two men were playing chess.

???: I have a job for oyu Alfred my old friend

Alfred: Whatever you want

???: I have reason to believe a lot of intresting people will soon apear here in our city, i need you to send some people to, uhm..... "say hello" if you get what im saying

Alfred: You want them removed?

After a moment of silence the other man answered

???: Preferably not, if possible bring them to me, they could be valuable

Alfred: Of course, who are they?

???: Here is a list of them

He started showing Alfred pictures of them while talking

???: Taleena Gellantara, a performer, she shouldnt be to hard to find
*moves to next picture* Aurum Citrine, a former knight captain of one of our neighbouring cities, he shouldnt be to hard to find since he walks around in outdated clothing but if he does not follow willingly he could be a challenge

He cleared his throat before countinuing

???: Rex Papete, he has been in hiding his entire life, he could prove quite challenging to find but i trust your men can handle it

Alfred: I need at least a picture to go of!

???: We dont have any, i do have some one who knows how you can find him though, he is waiting outside, anyway
*shows next picture* Ahriman Karawan, it may be easier to search for him by the name "Omega" much like Rex he has been in hiding, could proove hard to find at if he does not want to follow willingly whatever you do make sure to leave immediatly without him

Alfred: Why?

???: I do not doubt he will try his best to kill whoever you send, anyway countinuing we have Tatsumi Balaam
not much is known but ancient tales hint at him existing even prior to the creation of the box, if it is true or not i do not know, what is important is that Balaam merged with a kid named Tatsumi

He cleared his throat once more

???: Finally we have Rin *shows picture* i dont know much about her but my sources indicate that she has been surviving alone for 6 years so be cautious, she should be more resonable then Karawan though

Alfred: Alrright i´ll send some men to investigate them, i will try to get them on your side but no promises

???: Oh and one final thing, make sure they do not learn of my existence even if they decide to join

Alfred: Same as always then?

???: Same as always old friend

The men shake hand and leave

------------------------------------------------------

allright that was an introductionary thing to get you to know some one or something is looking for you all, the RP is on, you may enter the city, eat icecream! watch a circus! or whatever you wish to do, also please note that meeting was about a week prior to the RP, cya all and good luck to you!

Last edited by meniallight5516 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ok i know this was a messy clean up but it is only there to be easier to read not to perfect grammar and stuff)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 5 Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Derpy Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:10 am

Beneath the bandages that hid her eyes, Vevay raised an eyebrow out of curiosity for what the man before her said. Leaving the city if you value your life. Vevay was all in when it came to surviving. If this man knew something that would keep her alive, she wanted to know. She turned her head to the right to look back at the two.

"Value your life and leave the city. What do you know? I do tend to hear things about this city but I haven't heard that it's dangerous. Care to share what you know?" She asked, her words very serious.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Magician Credits : 1826

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar! - Page 5 Empty Re: Demon hunter RP part 1: Welcome to the city of Darkstar!

Post by Khina Bree Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Taleena waved her hand as if to dismiss the issue, "Nothing really. Just some weirdos looking for demons. I mean really, accusing moi of being such a thing."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:07 am

Tatsumi Balaam looks over towards the two girls he's recently meant with a furious expression. "There's one thing I've learned since being born on to this godforsaken world..." Then he looks towards the ground and clenches his fist. "is when humans know you're a demon, they will do anything to kill...even people who you thought cared about you."
(flash back) A demon's body exploded revealing a naked teenage boy. This boy only has one memory, his mother and father eating dinner with a young boy. "Mom...Dad." The Teenage boy journeys to a house he's never seen before but feels like home. He enters the house, and see's a shocked women ask why is he naked. he tells her he doesn't remember why, the women take's the boy up to his room immediately to get changed. The women call her husband telling him his son showed up naked and told him to hurry home. It wasn't too long after before the husband and wife questioned the young boy about where he's been. The boy told them he doesn't remember anything except his parents. The husband and wife where shocked. What had happen to their son? The answer was must worst than either of them could have imagined. The husband and wife tried to take care of their son, the best they could; but it wasn't too long before they realized this kid wasn't the same Tatsumi they knew and loved.After seeing the boy's monstrous the wife would scream at him asking "What did you do with my son!?" The husband was quiet often sitting in his study, until one day. The Husband came into the boy's room late at night when he was sleeping with a rifle at the sleeping boy. As the husband was about to pull the trigger, the boy grabbed the rifle and threw it across the room. He punches the husband throwing him into the dresser. He moves to kill the husband, but some unknown force stopped him. The boy quickly left the house and has been on the road ever since.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Magician Credits : 363

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by α27theDemonKnight Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:22 am

Aurum had taken the key and occupied the new room. A new room that was fully his. The mysterious man name turned out to be Alfred. His new boss and a leading figure of the order which Alfred worked for. Aurum took off his armour and assembled it in a corner of the room. He always felt naked out of his armour. Like a turtle without it's shell he thought to himself bitterly. His armour definitely needed a new paintjob. He loved his armour and everything to do with it. One of the few things in the world that pleased him. Sighing deeply, Aurum summoned a spellbook out of thin air. You know what they say. New job new paintjob...

Last edited by A27theDemonKnight on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "Alfreds faction hasnt been named yet and they do not have a uniform" - meniallight5516)
α27theDemonKnight
α27theDemonKnight
The Dragon Destroyer
The Dragon Destroyer

Magician Credits : 7271

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety3003
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:32 am

(actually A27, Alfreds faction hasnt been named yet and they do not have a uniform, they do tend to use black clothing though)
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:48 am

Il be heading to my room now,And dont worry il kill all the demons in this town,I dont like this town and when im done with this job,Im leaving this town,Anyway *Rin grabs the key for room number two,Il be seeing you later,Rin enters the room and thouths to herself,YES!,I got in,Woooo,Now i can gather more info,I dont trust our boss,Hes too briby from my view,But i gotta be more carefull,I cant get myself cought again,Or il really die by the inquisions,Anyway i gotta take an shower,Rin goes to the shower.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:41 pm

"Of course i accept the magnific offer too. You know, life in the forest can be messy sometimes."
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Tatsumi quickly calms down and lets a sigh. "Well, I don't know whether or not if you two are human or demons, but all I know is that I'm an abomination, and if i hand around you two for too long those guys who chased me will be after you two. It's better if I just left."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:08 pm

Taleena begins to sidestep away from the boy she'd only just met. She didn't have confirmation, but there was enough here to say that he WAS a demon, and associating with him could get her killed. She had no interest in dying today, "Yeah...probably best you get out of here. You'll only get us killed in the crossfire."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:23 pm

"You? An abomination?" Vevay cracked a smile then a second later evil laughter erupted from her throat that made Joker from Batman look like rainbows and sunshine. "You're not an abomination. Me, however. I am." She pushed off of the building and placed her hands on her flat hips. "I'm cursed. For whoever I look in the eyes without these special bandages, I got into a flying berserker rage and kill everything in my path. Six years ago, I killed my foster brother with a rock. Beaten him until he was unrecognizable. I was in a mental institution from the age of five to seven years old. I was tested on. For seven hundred thirty days, I was poked, prodded, taking experimental drugs to try to get this curse removed. Sadly, nothing worked until I got these bandages from a 'family friend'. It was the only thing to keep me from murdering everyone and staying out of a straight jacket." Vevay just grinned evily, "It's so cute that you think you're an abomination."
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:33 pm

Tatsumi's demonic instincts took control and looks towards Vevay with blood lust while demonic aura spills out of his body. "I have no need to defend myself towards a mere human. I know your kind, you only care for yourselves. Now I'm off to kill those who were after me, then I'm leaving this shit hole, stand in my way and I will kill you." Tatsumi's kind human side seems to have vanished completely, after hearing Vevay mock and under mind him. Wishing only to kill those who dare threaten him, no longer worrying about the safety of his feline companion he recently met.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:14 pm

Alfred smirked upon them all having accepted his offer, this was perfect, he called his daughter and her team in.
- Good work, now please send them the data.
- Wait, your not talking about "him" right?!
- You know damn well im talking about him.
The girl looked horrified for a moment before shaking her head and countinuing.
- Fine, so you want to start of by sending them all towards a very powerfull greed demon in the darker parts of the city who quite possibly has gotten some human allies?
- He needs to be dealt with! They need to get exterminated!
She shrugged her shoulders before going to tell them about their first job.
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:50 pm

Ahriman hears a knock on his room. "Who is here?"
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:40 pm

(Sorry havent been very active because of problems.)

Rex: Man, where should I go now.....maybe find people? Meh. Time to get someone. Or sleep. Probably sleep.
-Rex ponders this fact for several minutes before coming to a conclusion.-
Rex: Yep, Im sleeping.
-Rex runs into the alley and sleeps on the ground, with a lollipop in his mouth.-
The Doctor
The Doctor
Forum Stalker

Magician Credits : 246
Admins Comment : Glow expires July 13th

Character sheet
BountyBounty0
NotorietyNotoriety11
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeye Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:40 pm

*Rin finished her shower*,"That was lovely,Now to put muh cloase on"."Man i havent slayed demons for an long time,Im actually quite excited about this job","You know what il ask Alfred if theres any jobs available".*Rin exits her room then she sees,Alfreds Daughter standing outside the door*,Um excuse me but are there any jobs available for our mission?
Hawkeye
Hawkeye
Retired Staff

Magician Credits : 606

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:34 am

The dark-haired feline girl was inching her way around the two of them, trying to simply get past them. Tatsumi was freaking her out and this Vevay chick was clearly mental. Taleena wanted no part of it. The smart man, or woman, knows when its time to run like a little bitch.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:46 am

Vevay's eyes watched as the feline girl started to take retreat. This was a common thing for people to do who understood that Vevay was clearly mental. Quite possibly needed to be in a mental institution again. The young teenager was done trying to make herself bigger than the two before her. She had a complex where she had to either be worse off or better off than those around her. It could be the reason why she doesn't have any friends. No one wants to be friends with someone who could clearly kill them and not feel anything about it. Not a bit of remorse or sorriness. Vevay once again shifted her weight to one leg with one hand on her hip and the other just hanging to her side.

"So, where do you think you're going, kitty cat?" Vevay asked, her voice serious.
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:51 am

Tatsumi's attention turn towards Taleena his feline companion. He eyes widened as he saw she was clearly frightened by the display he and Vevay had created. Tatsumi covered his eyes with his hand and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, sometime I don't know what takes over me. Please forgive me." He said in a sorrowful tone.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:54 am

Taleena froze to the spot before rubbing the back of her head and giggling nervously, "Going? Nope nope, not going anywhere~" Her ear twitched upon hearing Tatsumi apologize, to which she turned to look at him and replied, "Uh...apology accepted? I guess?"

This was shaping into one the weirdest days of her life, and it wasn't even dinner time yet.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:01 pm

Vevay sighed while rolling her eyes. "Listen, I'm not going to outright murder you. You haven't insulted me or anything like that. You haven't tried to take my bandages. And you surely haven't tried 'taking me'." She crossed her arms once again. "If it's anything, I'm a very good fighter and survivor. I know how to live off of the city and make sure everything is going well. If the city is doomed, you could clearly use someone like me. I know how to break into things, pick pocket, hunt and clean said animal to make food. I know how to find water. I could be a very valuable asset."
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:07 pm

Tatsumi is confused what she means by being a valuable asset, since from his experience being alone has always been better than being with others. As he was about to responds to Vevay his stomach growls. "Before we decide on anything, let's get something to eat." He said calmly. He checks the wallet he had taken from the dead mugger earlier in the morning, he had just over 100 dollars left. "I guess I'll pay for you guys if you want to come along with me."
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:11 pm

"I....don't have much of an appetite right now actually. All the commotion and talk of murder sort of turned me off from eating." She again giggles nervously.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:15 pm

"Woman up. Death is a normal thing that happens in this world." Vevay looked over to the man. "Food? Well I did find seven donuts earlier. I could go for food. So," She cracked a smile, "I guess I should tell you my name. Name's Vevay a variation of Vivian."
Derpy
Queen of MADA

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:19 pm

Tatsumi is relieved with Vevay losing her hostility towards him and Taleena. "My name is Tatsumi" Then he looks over towards Taleena. "Even if your not hungry are you coming with us or are we parting ways?" Tatsumi asks still unsure if he should trust either if the girls he had just meant.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Lelouch Lamperouge
The Legendary Fisherman

Character sheet
BountyBounty
NotorietyNotoriety
FameFame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:31 pm

Sketch, the Game Master wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
She folded her arms in thought with a slight hum, "I don't know. Those weirdos were after both of us. I don't know why they'd come after me, but I guess safety in numbers, right?"

She gave a slight curtsy, "I am Taleena. Nice to uh, meet you Vevay."
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum