The ancient tome of MADA rules (not to be taken seriously)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ancient tome of MADA rules (not to be taken seriously)

Post by Flip Flapper on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:56 pm

(ok this one is actually a joke post so while some may actually resemble our real rules msot are just for fun)

1. It is forbidden to enter the admin building unless you are an admin or if a moderator have some reason to be there
2. (3 other older rules have been written over and replaced with this) It is illegal to kill your fellow students in any way and that includes poisioning, decapitation, having them die of blood loss, burned to a crisp, blown up, crushed inside an animatronic suit, stabbed by sitting down to fast on a throne made out of swords and EVRYTHING ELSE THAT KILLS
3. It is forbidden to go into the ruins beneath the school unless told to by the head admin or the person ruling in his place if he is not available, but only during emergencies, the only key is owned by meniallight5516 and if he would be dead, sealed in ice, corrupted by the enemy, etc. it is allowed to take the key from his corpse/now evil self
4. Do not burn down the library! If any book is harmed in anyway you will have to pay a blood prize
5. Do not try to open the suspicious looking bottle/chest/flask/lamp/door/book this one is punishable by being hanged in your entrails just out of reach of your computer while it is streaming everytime Jaufrey is happy in game of thrones
6. Do NOT try to go behind the back of the staff becuse you think one of them works for an evil wizard, becuse he got bitten by the three headed guard dog on the third level, instead inform the staff and they will look into it

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3780

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: The ancient tome of MADA rules (not to be taken seriously)

Post by Rea on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:32 pm

Menial you forgot Rule 7.

Rule 7: Do not, under any circumstances, touch Xavier's Box of waffles.

Rea

Magician Credits : 1470

Character sheet
Bounty2--
Notoriety30201
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:52 pm

Rule 8: Don't enter my room unless you want the world apocalypse. Also, ignore my discussions with menial about the world complete discussion, yo udon't need to know nothing about that.

Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8438

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety50001
Fame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top