Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Deck of the format

4 posters

Go down

Deck of the format Empty Deck of the format

Post by Arc V Yuto Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:36 am

So every format ive been building a new deck. So for this format im thinking of building two decks one of which is here right now and the other later down the line. My first option is Satellarknights seeing as they didnt get hit on the banlist at all makes this deck look appealing to me Rank 4 toolbox that keeps control with its endless supply of traps making your opponent think why cant heavy storm be unbanned. Only threat Tellars have to fear is not being able to set up early and the dreaded Denko Sekka/Royal Decree shutting down all of your backrow makes you think why is Denko still at 3. Tellars would by a awesome pick for me in a format where djinn lock doesnt exsist and where the hardest matchup is being locked under a winda. So for the second option I have a new deck thats been growing in popularity a lot that being Kozmo's. It is a new TCG exclusive deck and just like Burning Abyss was a TCG exclusive this one is very good. I cant give a rundown of what Kozmos do reason being im still trying to understand the deck completely. It looks like a very fun deck and im betting it will be one.

So these are 2 options I have for my deck of the format. List your deck you will be using this format mainly. Mine has to be Nekroz but i will be making one of the two i listed above.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Deck of the format Empty Re: Deck of the format

Post by Pepchoninga Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:22 am

Well my old satellarknight deck was (the one i dueled you with) very good in the older format but now i see that is very inportant to have a more trap heavy and oriantaded to anti-meta staples build. Satellarknights were always a deck that can definetly stand against meta decks, but last format it was clear that the nekroz match-up was very hard...Djin lock was a very tragic hit for nekroz players, but the OTK builds will not realy strugle from that, since they use more of shurit banish tactic, so the litle guy will be missed more the djin...lockdown "no way to play" way was for the dumb people and for the trolls that learn only that move and were just sitting and laughing in there chairs that they have won yugioh...it was just to overpowered...now about Cozmos i woud definetly make it a deck i woud use this format alot, since it will definetly be a quite consistent deck with alot of fire power. The swords of sacred stars will be a very usefull card at 2 since the level 7 machine monster can be easily searched with the field spell and the ladybird or whatever she is called. And also i do bealive that when it hits the grave you get its eff witch gets you to special summon another conzo monster. With the level 4 having the ability to banish themselfs to summon another monster whenever they want (incluidint the BP) this with a bit more support will become a tier 1-2 deck for sure...i dont think it will be that good at launch as BA was, but it will still be a solid deck and a very fun and new experience. There are also alot of tech psychic cards from there very underated archetype, witch helps with consistency and are never dead Smile hope i gave you abit more trivia about the deck.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Magician Credits : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:35 am

I totally agree on building Kozmo's later on. They look so fun already! I mean, Wizard of Oz meets Star Wars? How cool!

Personally, on decks of the format, I'd run whatever you feel most comfortable with playing, not just what's going to be the "best" deck.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:45 am

Well tbh Yugioh has become a game of whats best not of what you feel is best...:/ also i just now saw that we know eachother xD
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Magician Credits : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:28 am

No, Yugioh isn't a game of "play what's topping" its become a game of PEOPLE who play what they find is "best" and ruin the game for the rest of us who prefer to play the game we love with decks and cards we love.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc V Yuto Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:59 pm

The deck i feel most comfortable with is Nekroz. Played them last format as my main deck and i will continue to play them.
Arc V Yuto
Arc V Yuto
The Phantom Duelist

Magician Credits : 665

Character sheet
BountyBounty100--
NotorietyNotoriety12501
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:39 pm

last format i ran odd-eyes/magician but after some testing of other decks i must say that heraldic beast has grown on me a lot, twin headed eagle works so well with dark rebellion and this deck makes dark rebellion a very powerfull choice and honor ark as well, also i saw a video of how this deck can ABUSE number 93 (upcoming OCG card) wich will make this deck even stronger i believe, otherwise a RDA based deck with belial and abyss
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:42 pm

still maining denko dolls and sworndolls.....
might start a pure star seraph deck soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down