Magic Arts Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Darkness Flame Academy

Unotitalius

BWDA

Relax Zone

free forum

Shadow's top 5 most hated decks of all time.

5 posters

Go down

Shadow's top 5 most hated decks of all time. Empty Shadow's top 5 most hated decks of all time.

Post by Kira Yoshikage Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Okay, just as a fair warning: If you play these decks, and/or are easily offended, THIS POST ISN'T FOR YOU!
I always rant on and on, using some.... Colorful language about something around my friends and family IRL, and I felt like I had to share my thoughts on these decks with Mada.
Number 5:
Any and all lockdown decks. Whoever plays these decks with skill can burn in hell. I know that people like Murilo will hate me for speaking my mind on this, but I actually like to play the game.

Number 4:
Fire Kings. I fuckin' hate this deck with a burning passion. Summons Garunix, blows everything up and they pop Garunix again. Next turn, blow shit up AGAIN. When they get the double Garunix loop, I quit. You can't even Exciton them because Garunix will come back to slap Exciton in the face again.

Number 3: Seraph Shaddolls. NO deck, and I mean NO DECK, should be able to put that much shit on the board AND REPLACE IT all in one turn! Not even Synchrons can do that!

Number 2: Madolches. Not only do I hate their playstyle, I hate the damned designs of the cards. FOOD. FOOD MONSTERS. I mean come on! No originality points here! And then they spam out 2 Queen Tiaramisu, a Leviair AND a fkin Invoker all in one turn, spin your shit back and push for game! I hate the gimmicky playstyle, the gimmicky designs and the overall playerbase because 9/10 Madolche players I've met are total assholes!

Number 1: Satellarknights. SATELLARKNIGHTS. UUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
TRIVERR, STELLARNOVA ALPHA, DENEB.
SUMMON VEGA, SPAM ALTAIR AND BRING BACK DENEB. SEARCH. TRIVERR, SET 4 PASS. TRIVERR DIES, BRING BACK VEGA TO SPAM ALTAIR AND BRING BACK DENEB FOR ANOTHER ALTAIR. IT KEEPS REPEATING!!!! -_-
I hate the linear playstyle, I hate it's counter trap, and I hate how it can re-use EVERYTHING! THEN it takes a card out of your hand for free!!!!!
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Magician Credits : 85

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Shadow's top 5 most hated decks of all time. Empty Re: Shadow's top 5 most hated decks of all time.

Post by Khina Bree Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:31 pm

I really dislike when people use excessive caps to try to emphasize rage and/or anger.

I only have to disagree on Madolche in the ones you hate. I don't know what Madolche players you've met, but most of the ones I play are really chill. They know the deck has insane plays but its also not a top tier deck.
Also, just a bit of info on them: They're actually dolls. Toys, named after desert dishes and their job/role or sound they make in the case of the animals. (Some "food" for thought there~)
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Shadow's top 5 most hated decks of all time. Empty Re: Shadow's top 5 most hated decks of all time.

Post by Flip Flapper Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:53 am

i disagree on most of these.... EXCEPT for tellarknights, i have ranted about them before so im gonna keep it short here, tellarknight nova, solemn warning, bottomles trap hole and a bunch of others basicly rendering any and all of my decks useless, i really dont have much of a problem with the linear playstyle as long as the duel dont go on for to long

also i agree on fire kings, garunix to stronk and a lot of the hate is from the first fire king player i ever dueled, he always complained if i took like 3 seconds to think about a move and just speeded trough everything so i barely saw what he did (altough after inspection it was just garunix and destroy over and over)

i find madolche anoying to and dont like the theme but i wouldnt put them on my top 5 list maybe on my 10 or top 15 as spot 9-11

like i said i have absolutely no problem with seraphdolls

that is just my oppinion on these decks
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3768

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by StardoostLegend Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:16 am

lol xavier still plays tellars, at least heraldics aren't on the list XD also I think the madolche card designs are cute o3o and we've had food monsters long before madolche :U Also, may I add something to the list, QLIPHORTS, I CAN'T FRIGGIN STAND THEM IF THEY ARE STILL A THING I SWEAR
StardoostLegend
StardoostLegend
Heraldic King

Magician Credits : 3282

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12101
FameFame000

http://the-heraldic-sword.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:31 pm

Sketch, because this i'm using [rage][/rage] now XD, also shadow, i disagree, the most hated deck of all time is of course S0 Utopia Denko with Triclown combo.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:47 pm

1: Thats OCG.
2: It is very, VERY easily stopped Murilo.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:02 am

Yugo wrote:1: Thats OCG.
2: It is very, VERY easily stopped Murilo.

how is it easy to stop a deck were you cant do ANYTHING against for several turns and in that time they most likely have about 3-4 strong monsters with at least 3 xyz?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:03 am

.................... Chaining cards in response to activations/summons. Summon negation. Mass removal. I can go on for days.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:07 am

Yugo wrote:.................... Chaining cards in response to activations/summons. Summon negation. Mass removal. I can go on for days.

lets say this, the S0 player begins, he summons goblindberg and gets any other level 4, then play double summon (or any other card to get denk on field) and gets denko, he then overlay the other 2 then denko for utopia and goes for prime/one or ray, then discards rank up for S0, that is not an unlikely scenario and the opponet cant do anything really
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yoshikage Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:08 am

Veiler. Yuki Usagi. Also, they would HAVE to go first and open PERFECTLY.
Kira Yoshikage
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety2001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:12 am

Yugo wrote:Veiler. Yuki Usagi. Also, they would HAVE to go first and open PERFECTLY.

if usagi or veiler makes the deck to cloggy then what do you reckon to do even if they dont open that perfectly?
Flip Flapper
Flip Flapper

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety12001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu Alucard Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:25 pm

90% of my starting hands have a result of a S0, also shadow, you can't chain cards to it's summon, so pretty more OP than Satellar or any deck in that list.
Nosferatu Alucard
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8429

Character sheet
BountyBounty0--
NotorietyNotoriety50001
FameFame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Khina Bree Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:27 pm

Weirdly, my top five hated decks aren't due to their amounts of power so much as their level of annoyance to me in some regard. Like Nekroz for example. Sure they have power, but what annoys me isn't so much how many searches and summons and whatnots that they do, its the fact that it's nearly impossible to go to an event and "not" run into at least three people playing it. And its always the exact same build.
Khina Bree
The Inkweaver
The Inkweaver

Magician Credits : 781

Character sheet
BountyBounty150--
NotorietyNotoriety15001
FameFame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down