more characters for future fanfic rewealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

more characters for future fanfic rewealed

Post by Flip Flapper on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:24 am

same as title says

on the first one here i took some inspiration for him from myself, rook and stardust
?????
description: A duelist who is constantly working to discover all of the secrets of the city, he acts very goofy and a lot of people claim that he is insane, wheter that is true or not he is smart and he is known for his out of the box thinking
aperance: Grey eyes, silver hair, slender build, relatively short, a black eyepatch with a red triangle on it, a red shirt, a grey west, grey shorts and grey sneakers with red on them
deck: to be anounced
ace monster: to be anounced

Chiyo
description: She is considered very creepy by most and is very sadistic, has a sweet tooth and is very childish
aperance: pink eyes, light blue hair, medium build, very short, blue and pink striped shirt, pink shorts and a blue skirt on top of them, blue stockings and pink shoes
deck: mutanimal (a made up archtype very similar to fluffals but they merge into mythological creatures)
ace monster: has several but some are mutanimal hydra, mutanimal chimera and mutanimal manticore

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3822

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Re: more characters for future fanfic rewealed

Post by Nosferatu Alucard on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:34 pm

Chiyo is dusty, now, make mine :I

"The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame."
Nosferatu Alucard
No Life King

Magician Credits : 8458

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety50001
Fame24271

Back to top Go down

Post by Flip Flapper on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:18 pm

MuriloG4M3R wrote:Chiyo is dusty, now, make mine :I

relax, one thing at a time

"Tim Drake and I had our differences, but I'll admit he was a great man. Despite his best efforts, over the past few years the Teen Titans have been losers, criminals—a joke. They epitomized what's wrong with this younger generation of so-called heroes—they didn't deserved to be called a "super-team". But we could do better. There are five of us. Five fingers make a fist. Join me... I dare you." - Damian Wayne, Teen titans rebirth.
With great power comes great responsibility
Flip Flapper
Warrior of Love and Justice

Magician Credits : 3822

Character sheet
Bounty0--
Notoriety12001
Fame000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content